X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
    Come to Florida so I can rek u cunt
    Lol you'd definitely be chill to meet, no way you'd try it m8 I got SAS to call in

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    don't go to certain neighorhoods if u white
    why

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Next month I'm moving to NY for 2/half months then touring the US

any tips while state side ?? what a british guy gotta be vigiliant of? or where to visit/eat
      Colorado's worth a stop, the area around Denver is amazing.

Skip Oklahoma, there ain't shit here.

unless you wanna see a tornado first hand. I got one coming right at me right now. Its gonna be a beauty too
      Last edited by Liz; 05-06-2015, 06:37 PM.
      None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
        Colorado's worth a stop, the area around Denver is amazing.

Skip Oklahoma, there ain't shit here.

unless you wanna see a tornado first hand. I got one coming right at me right now. Its gonna be a beauty too
        damn. stay safe! must be pretty shitty having those alot.

Colorado aye. I defo wanna go Miami, Houston, Washington, Chi Town & Vegas (again) + niagra falls

Comment

any tips while state side ?? what a british guy gotta be vigiliant of? or where to visit/eat
          Don't forget to go LIV on a Sunday and get me Wayne's autograph

Comment

Lol you'd definitely be chill to meet, no way you'd try it m8 I got SAS to call in
            sry but SAS won't help u here. But I got some goons who stay with dicks and smoke penises so don't try me m8

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                sup m8?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  sup m8?
                  Bloody 'ell! I was mindin me business on the trolley this morn eating crumpets and some wanka beat me over the head with a cricket bat and took 20 quid.Wait til me m8s beat his arse by the pub...

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                    sry but SAS won't help u here. But I got some goons who stay with dicks and smoke penises so don't try me m8
                    ok v sry

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    Don't forget to go LIV on a Sunday and get me Wayne's autograph
                    Haha, imagine that. Maybe I'll catch him at South Beach

Comment

Haha, imagine that. Maybe I'll catch him at South Beach
                      south beach miami hoe

Comment

• just found out Tinashe's bday is exactly a week after mine, same year too.

Comment

Damn nigga, NY?

Iiight what you need to know is, them rats is huge brah, if u see a cat in the corner of your eye on the subway train, its not a cat, its a rat

When talking to the natives, dont be decieved, those are not your dads, they call everybody "Son". They call there Mom's "Son" , they call there baby sisters "Son". everybody is "Son" in Newyork.

They also say "Dead ass" alot, which means, "No Joke"

Also, don't be afraid to get stung, whenever u hear some say "B" , they are not talking about an actual, Bee, but its like saying "wassup Nigga" "aye yo B!"

Also NY is a state that dont sleep, it dont slow down for no one, its fast paced, busy and packed 24/7

Now, after your done with NY, you could head down South, to the southern US, but I warn you, it is like taking a trip into the past.

The south is very slow to progress, i mean, they were the last states to abolish slavery and move towards the industrial revolution,
                          what can you expect

When going down south, dont be fooled, you are not back in 2001, those really are niggas wearing 4XXL white Tees, with 40oz and some air forces.

In the south, they are barely releasing the ps2 as we speak, they are very slow at progressing, but its not their fault.
                          If you go downs south , just remember, these people still think its 00's .

Now, the midwest, i dont know about that, but by all means, for the love of God, dont go to chicago. Dont do it. You will see 10000s of lil wayne chief keef up to no good. Chicago deaths are 100 a day,

a day in a life of a Chicago person is

1. Wake up.
                          2, jam chief keef
                          3. R.I.P

Thats all i got for u brah,,

Comment

Working...
                          X