This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    conservative party won in the UK general elections. basically life is gonna be a lot harder for young or poor or vulnerable people we have such a dumb voting system Luckily I have a US passport so I can run away lol
    oh

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Damn nigga, NY?

Iiight what you need to know is, them rats is huge brah, if u see a cat in the corner of your eye on the subway train, its not a cat, its a rat

When talking to the natives, dont be decieved, those are not your dads, they call everybody "Son". They call there Mom's "Son" , they call there baby sisters "Son". everybody is "Son" in Newyork.

They also say "Dead ass" alot, which means, "No Joke"

Also, don't be afraid to get stung, whenever u hear some say "B" , they are not talking about an actual, Bee, but its like saying "wassup Nigga" "aye yo B!"

Also NY is a state that dont sleep, it dont slow down for no one, its fast paced, busy and packed 24/7

Now, after your done with NY, you could head down South, to the southern US, but I warn you, it is like taking a trip into the past.

The south is very slow to progress, i mean, they were the last states to abolish slavery and move towards the industrial revolution,
      what can you expect

When going down south, dont be fooled, you are not back in 2001, those really are niggas wearing 4XXL white Tees, with 40oz and some air forces.

In the south, they are barely releasing the ps2 as we speak, they are very slow at progressing, but its not their fault.
      If you go downs south , just remember, these people still think its 00's .

Now, the midwest, i dont know about that, but by all means, for the love of God, dont go to chicago. Dont do it. You will see 10000s of lil wayne chief keef up to no good. Chicago deaths are 100 a day,

a day in a life of a Chicago person is

1. Wake up.
      2, jam chief keef
      3. R.I.P

Thats all i got for u brah,,
      Did u just diss houston . Bruh u a fuck boy. Southside all day. Fuck anyone else

Comment

Did any of the Britons here vote?
        The next 5 years are gonna be so shit.
        Yup. Tories. Don't hate

I didn't want SNP to have a coalition + I want an EU referendum and Cons are doing a good help to buy scheme which will help me get my first property. Ideally though I would've voted for UKIP. I just knew the vote would've been wasted though so didn't bother, the system is flawed. They all are..just the one we use is the less flawed of them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          Yup. Tories. Don't hate

I didn't want SNP to have a coalition + I want an EU referendum and Cons are doing a good help to buy scheme which will help me get my first property. Ideally though I would've voted for UKIP. I just knew the vote would've been wasted though so didn't bother, the system is flawed. They all are..just the one we use is the less flawed of them all.
          I think the one we use is total bollocks.
          The SNP got about 1.5 million votes, the lib dems got 2.5 mill and ukip got almost 4 million. Yet ukip only has one seat and the SNP has 56, because that's how the constituencies are set up. Proportionally fucked. You end up having millions of votes that count for nothing. Hardly democratic.

Comment

I think the one we use is total bollocks.
            The SNP got about 1.5 million votes, the lib dems got 2.5 mill and ukip got almost 4 million. Yet ukip only has one seat and the SNP has 56, because that's how the constituencies are set up. Proportionally fucked. You end up having millions of votes that count for nothing. Hardly democratic.
            Well I did a fair bit of research on it all and no voting system is really fair, they all have pros and cons so it's hard. I think proportional representation may be better, idk. The one we use is the most popular and tends to lead to very stable governments.

UKIP would've been the third largest party under proportional rep voting, if we used that I would've gone with UKIP rather than tories.

I assume you are pretty pro labour being around central london? (i think thats where you said you lived)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Well I did a fair bit of research on it all and no voting system is really fair, they all have pros and cons so it's hard. I think proportional representation may be better, idk. The one we use is the most popular and tends to lead to very stable governments.

UKIP would've been the third largest party under proportional rep voting, if we used that I would've gone with UKIP rather than tories.

I assume you are pretty pro labour being around central london? (i think thats where you said you lived)
              I think pro rep is most fair and logical.

I'm not really pro any party. I just spoiled my vote, "none of the above" (still counts as a vote lol). I just don't like what the tories are doing to the country socially, it's all about the economy and the deficit at the expense of everything else. Life's gotten a lot tougher for alotta people. And this obsession with foreign money. I hate the EU interfering with laws etc. but what I hate more is foreign billionaires owning everything. People made a lot of noise about Romanian peasants coming over here but say little about the Arabs etc who actually wield power.

I just hope the UK doesn't break up.

Or the decline and fall of the British Empire will be complete.

Comment

I think pro rep is most fair and logical.

I'm not really pro any party. I just spoiled my vote, "none of the above" (still counts as a vote lol). I just don't like what the tories are doing to the country socially, it's all about the economy and the deficit at the expense of everything else. Life's gotten a lot tougher for alotta people. And this obsession with foreign money. I hate the EU interfering with laws etc. but what I hate more is foreign billionaires owning everything. People made a lot of noise about Romanian peasants coming over here but say little about the Arabs etc who actually wield power.

I just hope the UK doesn't break up.

Or the decline and fall of the British Empire will be complete.

scotland votes no to indepedance then all vote for SNP lol. Ridiculous. They can go independent for all I care...lets see how long they last without getting into big trouble. I don't want a single penny going to them the second they do eventually go

Comment

• Darn the elections so bloody rough mates i just spilled mi hot arse tea on the bloody carpet

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                    Darn the elections so bloody rough mates i just spilled mi hot arse tea on the bloody carpet
                    lol.

Comment

• The reckless and neglecters think the election won't affect us

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                        Darn the elections so bloody rough mates i just spilled mi hot arse tea on the bloody carpet
                        Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****efury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

EDIT: that new French Montana tape is crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                          Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****efury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

EDIT: that new French Montana tape is crazy
                          That was perfect

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Working...
                          X