X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
    Facebook is like a cringe fest lol
    i haven't been on in probably 2 years lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
      Kendrick's eyes

Comment

• back from vacation..damn Kavos is insane, i recommend it to everyone..

it's amazing place, lol..

i wanna go backk

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          back from vacation..damn Kavos is insane, i recommend it to everyone..

it's amazing place, lol..

i wanna go backk
          but was it awkward with your ex lol?

Comment

• Where my baby at???? The fountain running and I'm steady Cumming/ come slumber dump meh

- - - Updated - - -

Every time I see ya face on TV I lick it... #Call him wet face...
            Thinking About my Hubby

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              but was it awkward with your ex lol?
              shit, long story short, and its gonna be long haha.. we sat together in bus, she barely talked to me, 2nd and 3rd night she got drunk and said bad stuff about me, repeated that she doesn't want me no more and shit like that..

so later on 3rd night, i flirted with one chick from same villa, then i hit the club (she only went out for couple of minutes and came back) and danced with 3 british girls, and made out with one of them, when i went back to villa, she started crying cuz she found out what i did and said she still has feelings for me, that i did her wrong, that she wouldn't ever do such thing to me, so on, so on, she said like she thought earlier about getting back together, but after what I did, she wouldn't ever want to do that..

so eventually, i did apologize for it, because we just broke up and i shouldn't have done that, because we were on that trip together, and it was bad move from me, i only did it to keep her off my mind and try to feel better..

she said that i never loved her, that she was my habit, and so on.. after that for 2 days we talked normally, and it was fun

now comes the fun part..

2 days later, i'm skipping going out cuz i was feeling sick, she goes out, she comes back at 7am (thats normal in Kavos), when I wake up, i overhear people from villa talking she hooked up with one guy from villa, she never said thing to me, and continued being with him throughout the vacation, she never kissed him in front of me, but it was so painful to watch them having fun, and i was so down and frustrated, and she saw that, and at one point i could tell that she was thinking that maybe what she did was wrong, but that lasted shortly..

so i just made better friendship with other people from same villa, i met other girls and had fun with them, and she was even jealous that i laughed and sat with girls from same villa..

those last 4-5 days, we barely talked, i ignored her and she ignored me.. on the way home, we again barely talked, and after a while she switched seats and sat next to that guy, and when we arrived at our spot, she kissed him on cheek and hugged him, and she was sad, cuz he lives in another city..

i sat next to them, and it was so hard for me to watch that..

i think she did all that, just to pay me back, for revenge, to make me jealous..
              but she doesn't know that i realized that i dont need her really, i still love her, but right now i can't see future with her, because she is not that good of a person, she is too lazy, too young, and immature..

tl:dr it was awkward at beginning, i made out with british girl, she was mad about it even tho she said she doesnt want me, she said she would never do that to me, she then hooked up with a guy from same villa, and continued being with him throught vacation, and it was painful for me, but i still managed to have lot of fun, and enjoy vacation..

ADVICE FOR EVERYONE;

DON'T GO WITH YOUR EX ON VACATION..

Comment

• comes on lilwaynehq

see's interesting thread title

goes to click on it

see's "thread created by kidcomet"

log's out

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] Explain

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    comes on lilwaynehq

see's interesting thread title

goes to click on it

see's "thread created by kidcomet"

log's out

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                    @Danny M Explain

lol wtf

Comment

• laptop was stolen & i lost over forty five days of music ive been collecting since i was a freshman in hs. safe to say if i ever find out who, im gonna shove my foot so far up his fucking ass hell b coughing up toenails for a week.

ill never b able to get it all back but im in the midst of reconstruction. can anybody hook it up w some links to itunes quality music sites. i need my nas back please !

Comment

• Just realized as of yesterday, I've been here 4 years.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• anyone else watching made in America Fest on tidal?

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                          Just realized as of yesterday, I've been here 4 years.
                          congratz.

Comment

Working...
                          X