X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post

Where'd you go?
    lol thanks, i've been working and studying too hard, its hard for me to come here

anygood update about the forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
      lol thanks, i've been working and studying too hard, its hard for me to come here

Same shit, different day
      .................... ....................

Comment

Have you heard FWA ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
          Same shit, different day
          as always lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Have you heard FWA ?
          yeaa, so dope, i really liked it!
          and hey, did people already find out if youre a man or a woman? lol

Comment

• If c4 would have had the FWA songs plus HTL it would have outsold c3 by far. the hype alone in conjunction with the better material on FWA would have made it an instant classic

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
              If c4 would have had the FWA songs plus HTL it would have outsold c3 by far. the hype alone in conjunction with the better material on FWA would have made it an instant classic
              maybe.

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/arianagrand...53146469561027 [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.facebook.com/arianagrande/posts/10153146469561027 [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]

Comment

yeaa, so dope, i really liked it!
                  and hey, did people already find out if youre a man or a woman? lol

Comment

• Comment

• So Darrell and I were going to go down to the state fair today, walk around, eat some good food, have some fun. Then found out Trump is suppose to be there today. Which the website said nothing about when I checked it last week. they re expecting crowds of 12,000 and there's no parking or anything. That s a nope. so much for our fun day. Thanks Trump.
                      None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                        So Darrell and I were going to go down to the state fair today, walk around, eat some good food, have some fun. Then found out Trump is suppose to be there today. Which the website said nothing about when I checked it last week. they re expecting crowds of 12,000 and there's no parking or anything. That s a nope. so much for our fun day. Thanks Trump.
                        That sucks =(

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                          So Darrell and I were going to go down to the state fair today, walk around, eat some good food, have some fun. Then found out Trump is suppose to be there today. Which the website said nothing about when I checked it last week. they re expecting crowds of 12,000 and there's no parking or anything. That s a nope. so much for our fun day. Thanks Trump.

Comment

Working...
                          X