Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost had a fight with this dude yesterday :laughing he was WEIRD. smh. and he was drunk, so I'm glad it didn't happen, but he was straight, a nigga my age, trying to hit on a 17 year old (I'm 24) I was hanging out with my neighbor and he was tagging along, and my nigga's girlfriend was out there with her friend who was 17, and he had her SHOOK. dawg, he was coming on to her HARD. she was scared lol but I didn't get in it. but I could've got in it cuz he was disrespecting me the whole night. like he was competing for this girl bitch I'm not trying to compete with this girl with you get yo weird ass predator ass on dude. I almost whooped this nigga. (and still might when he's sober.) For REAL. I BEEN ready to fight him. he call him self trying to check me about a $300 watch he gave me in school that I gave him $100 for. if the watch was $300 I would've gave you $300 dollars and you still bitching!?!? about a watch from 6 years ago?!?? I don't even REMEMBER a watch fool if I'm being frank. but all I know, is that I think this dude had something to do with the gas can in my mom's car leaking. and the back of her truck being busted out. all I know, is whenever I find out who did it I'm whooping ass out there in front of everybody drunk or not

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      prove it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      prove it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      prove it
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I hate being such a depressive person, I get depressed so easily

If I see like a homeless person or if I see someone eating food alone I feel bad for that person and jump to the conclusion that the person is lonely and live a lonely life. But it might not even be that way, the person maybe just happened to eat alone that day.

Idk my heart just starts hurting and I get depressed and uncomfortable its such a hard feeling to describe. Happens when I see people thats homeless, handicaped, some person thats alone or elderly people - like an elderly home

Comment

• Do Not Sleep On Dave East

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
            I hate being such a depressive person, I get depressed so easily

If I see like a homeless person or if I see someone eating food alone I feel bad for that person and jump to the conclusion that the person is lonely and live a lonely life. But it might not even be that way, the person maybe just happened to eat alone that day.

Idk my heart just starts hurting and I get depressed and uncomfortable its such a hard feeling to describe. Happens when I see people thats homeless, handicaped, some person thats alone or elderly people - like an elderly home
            i know the feeling. I tend to stay off media like fb and tv because everyone always posts depressing stuff and it messes with my head. I hate seeing people hurt and it seems like it's a joke to everyone else.
            None

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz View Post
              Drug Dealers Anonymous
              Originally posted by Goobz View Post
              Do Not Sleep On Dave East
              wut u smoking on lately goobzy?
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• a day and a half no fights

Comment

• ..... . . . . . .
                  Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:51 AM.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    wut u smoking on lately goobzy?
                    a lil bit of everything bro

Comment

• should i keep letting little shit go or should i start beating people asses?

Comment

• ..... . . . . . .
                        Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:50 AM.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• Law n Order Criminal Intent

Comment

Working...
                          X