Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION] wtf are you doing?

Comment

• wat u thank kanye, jay, drake, wanye "put on" payroll, aint NO ish for know reason.
      -------------------heavy dotted line grown men biz hear homie(7.1) aint do shit, but shit!

thank you jay for believing in my nigga, hugged him for myself, love family!

- - - Updated - - -

jay already spoke it.

kanye already knew it.
      silver surffffffer in flesh

- - - Updated - - -

thanks my nigga's. for the facetime, housetime. that was two real and deep. yall understand the digital underground. If you need something just ask, and might I give.. maybe, maybe not.. but know all i ask is time.

doc breakin her jaw, moving it 8milli's, please pray for her, was scared when wisdom's wwas yanked, she going under, please pray, please pray,
      she recover,
      GOOD music in the left ear.

peace
      ur BIGgie brothA.

- - - Updated - - -

Just three reasons cap, what we spoke thru will NOT be released till 2019.
      Engineers. Lock all audio in solid state drives and try using monophonic mic's then transfer in left and right channels equally. Chop it low at -3.5dBS. Present it Kanye style.
      Thank u 4 that.

- - - Updated - - -

feel only kanye purely understand purely the excitement this bring..

honest his best stage performance was st. pablo tour.

any1 who hate, got two lead slugs, n barrel for ya!
      thx =
      Last edited by BloodKin; 09-20-2017, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• gotta catch lil shade.
        not certain if gonna grab, thought zippy|share worth connect.

Zippyshare.com [MENTION=62207]Lil_zimmie[/MENTION] (show em a hot mellow low tone beat)

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
          gotta catch lil shade.
          not certain if gonna grab, thought zippy|share worth connect.

Zippyshare.com @Lil_zimmie (show em a hot mellow low tone beat)

I fcks with it brother

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Wayne had a laughing hard even snortin, the friends ish, not but loosI extra... ya knw

- - - Updated - - -

Any else just get the urge to air mail a bowing ball to Wyoming???

- - - Updated - - -

jay you had two ask..

put a order in the kitchen four cheese sandwich pepper between cheese please.

Comment

• Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                who choke at expressing them self's two vaginas..

- - - Updated - - -

Drake, thank you for the snow boots '11. They so so deffer then real and jelly filled deez nutz!. LU too my.

nigg"A"

Comment

• Mr. Trumps rocket man is well said because north Korea just need to let his people be free. Yes that's right north Korean bbq let your people free.

Let your people free.. or be burnt toast.. crap black.... lol yikes. Him not usa.

crap black.. mr north Korea either get blood in his stool.. or let your people free. either way. those nukes coming out ya ass. fart fart oh shit dud! lmao...
                  Last edited by BloodKin; 09-24-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    Got 2 more exams left before I graduate from Law University

Fun fact: I wasn't even in Law University when Carter V was announced

So freakin' sad.
                    did you do them yet

Originally posted by Liz View Post
                    Tried to go back to the forum I use to post on and it's gone, and so is the one that started when the first one went down. I feel old now.
                    What were they about?

Comment

• D r A" "K e.[fresh out the kitchen]. will find two confused men, pullin triggers. keep ya head up. understand the feelin, aint gotta be in stupor. them two gonna be catatonic...

under law.

- - - Updated - - -

ya that right, cayenne and fresh cracked black pepper.. between two piece of cheese.

Call it TWO cheese piece for you.

"check" mate....

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        did you do them yet

What were they about?
                        Nah bro..its different here, you have exam terms.. like I gave last one on September 6th..and then that term ended..now I have October Term, which is from 2nd October to 10th October, and I'm gonna give 1 exam in that term..then I have October 2 Term, which is idk like 15-25 october..and I'm gonna give my last exam in that term So I hope by the end of October, I'm done with it

Comment

• watch what happen to north korea leader.. Kim Jong-un... wait for it....

D. R. A. KK. E - got these two nigga's (312 eighty six area codes eight seven two.. make collet calls to me now, told em. niggas why you collect callin me for change.. told nigga straight out. if you feel "power" behind the piece, ill glady give you "new god flow vol:foe"..

---------break beats, and 80s 808s. stop lie or eat, cry baby cry.] already wrote , digging 4 bricks for right beat-

Kim_Jong-un think she got eggplant in his pants.. he ain''t felt my nuklar head, if he wanna kill his half brother, then we might as well
                          chop, chop, chop, screw oops off with his leg..
                          chop chop, stop off with Kim Jong head!
                          Last edited by BloodKin; 09-26-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X