This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    oh fuck no please tell me this aint real, I've been bitten by these fuckers before.. but no way that they go this far. got to be fake, pls be fake.
    Alas...
    Woman Finds Literal Nightmare Crawling Around Inside Her Head | IFLScience

Comment

• IFLS ain't so reliable.. looked it up tho, its real. next time I'm traveling to the tropics I'm getting ear and nose plugs

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
        anyone ever think of how wet yo cousin's mama mouth is when you all alone and a candy commercial come on the TV??
        not really homie

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
          anyone ever think of how wet yo cousin's mama mouth is when you all alone and a candy commercial come on the TV??
          no friend wtf are you even talking about

Comment

• "lollipop"

Comment

• Ain't life funny? Right when you think you've lost it all you realize you might have ended up on the beginning of the road you're suppose to be on.
              None

Comment

• sorry to post after such heart felt words, but.. girls and guys, have you ever asked your partner to smell your private area and describe in detail? Life is creation. sparked with interest... just curious guess.. we're all human, but many haven't experienced all of what human's are.

Comment

• ........................ . . . . . . . .
                  Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:19 AM.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

• @Flame Beats .ever been in a sexual situation with a male / female? (assuming you a dude, so female). Intimate sexual situation where you not scared to openly talk about yourself to him/her? Type of him/her that won't write ""The fuck" No!" ... that's the type one band go around.. you'll get there.. for now, continue learning....
                    Last edited by BloodKin; 02-16-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                      @BloodKin the fuck? No!

@Liz I know what you mean. Probably not as big as whatever your situation is but I feel that way about when I flunked out of college. 5 years later, more money and much happier.
                      similar feeling I think. Failing at one thing and getting a second chance at hope and happiness.

That at has to feel good when talking to people who assumed flunking out would keep you down.
                      None

Comment

• Anyone ever in a long distance relationship? I'm in one with a woman the other side of the world, met her in my country while she was on holidays

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
                          Ain't life funny? Right when you think you've lost it all you realize you might have ended up on the beginning of the road you're suppose to be on.
                          What happened

Comment

Working...
                          X