Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yall heard of EARTHGANG and J.I.D.? Dreamville bout to take over with all this dope talent

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    Indica Badu actually my favourite from the project "Yuck" was dope as well im forgetting song titles atm i'll update this post
    haha nicee, gonna check it out soon, I got too much new shit queued up on spotify lol
    Last edited by WeezyFan; 05-01-2018, 01:29 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

Yall heard of EARTHGANG and J.I.D.? Dreamville bout to take over with all this dope talent

haha nicee, gonna check it out soon, I got too much new shit queued up on spotify lol

EarthGang is dope i been going thru their mixtape actually that they dropped recently

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Yall heard of EARTHGANG and J.I.D.? Dreamville bout to take over with all this dope talent haha nicee, gonna check it out soon, I got too much new shit queued up on spotify lol
        what about d6 friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          what about d6 friend?
          I don't like it apart from a few songs like Family Feud.. Haven't listened to it since it dropped.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I don't like it apart from a few songs like Family Feud.. Haven't listened to it since it dropped.
            D6 reloaded is fire though. You should re listen

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              D6 reloaded is fire though. You should re listen
              Yeah it's better than D6 but I just can't fuck with it. Those tone deaf ''yeah yeah yeah!'' adlibs, the messy and rush set up, lack of substance in the lyrics etc.. it all just ruins it for me. Sure he raps good and got bars but it lacks so much else. I'd rather listen to his old music where he tells stories, paints a vivid picture, evokes emotion and spent time on perfecting the delivery.

Comment

• New design looks cool, but alittle too bright tbh..darken the colors alittle in the sides.
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  New design looks cool, but alittle too bright tbh..darken the colors alittle in the sides.
                  Invest In A Darker Monitor

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      New design looks cool, but alittle too bright tbh..darken the colors alittle in the sides.
                      post it in the headquarters thread

Comment

Yeah it's better than D6 but I just can't fuck with it. Those tone deaf ''yeah yeah yeah!'' adlibs, the messy and rush set up, lack of substance in the lyrics etc.. it all just ruins it for me. Sure he raps good and got bars but it lacks so much else. I'd rather listen to his old music where he tells stories, paints a vivid picture, evokes emotion and spent time on perfecting the delivery.
                        wow ur so enlightened go listen to j cole

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

The delivery and flow has improved since C3 sessions I'd say. Its not as effortless anymore

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X