Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel like robbing some1 of their hair to make my sista happy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      What happened
      It's not something I'm really ready to talk about yet. Just a new beginning for me.
      None

Comment

• prayers for new beginnings and 40% body, 70% pure strength, inspiration, and spirit, all performed with great dignity and love kind care. LL2 in good hands!

Comment

• Originally posted by LaGorce View Post
          Anyone ever in a long distance relationship? I'm in one with a woman the other side of the world, met her in my country while she was on holidays
          97% she fucking another dude right now bruh
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by LaGorce View Post
            Anyone ever in a long distance relationship? I'm in one with a woman the other side of the world, met her in my country while she was on holidays
            thebtchischeating

Comment

• thebitch

is a catfish. she play you and ripe your heart from your chest and feed it to her son, only to find out she needs to learn 5000 lessons of why she do not deserve NOTHING! She needs to learn everything from the start!

Comment

• ........................ . . . . . . . .
                Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:19 AM.
                .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                  Feel like robbing some1 of their hair to make my sista happy!!
                  wtf....

Originally posted by Liz View Post
                  Ain't life funny? Right when you think you've lost it all you realize you might have ended up on the beginning of the road you're suppose to be on.
                  you lost your baby?

Comment

• [MENTION=87235]lilwayne-carter[/MENTION] have you ever trying to ride a donkey and get back on... my sister is doing good, just wanted to buy her the best synthetic wig black money can buy. I love pulling it when she know it's completely "FALSE", but she loves the "views" from my under carriage. if ya get my sour water women sniff drifted ichy bottom apple butt boom boom power, throne chrome. Hommie what the word mean is that you have a thin line between your cheek's use it once and then floss your brown teeth!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      wtf....

you lost your baby?
                      no. I'd be completely lost if I lost my little morning glory. I'm actually filing for divorce after 10 years. And learning that I don't mind being on my own. I actually prefer it.
                      None

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
                        no. I'd be completely lost if I lost my little morning glory. I'm actually filing for divorce after 10 years. And learning that I don't mind being on my own. I actually prefer it.
                        he cheated on you didnt he

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          he cheated on you didnt he
                          Nope, nobody cheated. He's an alcoholic and I got tired to dealing with it.
                          None

Comment

Working...
                          X