Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone recently give their girl nine and half inches of sandalwood.. thought she was at the beach with how wet she got..

okay okay. enough of that sexuality ish.

we got real life topic's to cover and discover.. what's been frustrating yall?, what about the "system" don't you understand or make much sense about?

- - - Updated - - -

thank u big bro for allowing the "comfortable|ness" still haven't seen the barber, though did cut a line for you.

Comment

• Smells like someone put their cologne on in the kitchen. Or might been f*ckin. Which case better of cooked a good meal cause they might have more mouths to feed.

- - - Updated - - -

Seen your missed calls, K to the J a y. Do i gotta spell out. Will get @ ya in the night's sky, record message after the song ... just say hi, and please make sure those dishes done. Don't wanna eat off leftover lust.

Rather make and break hard dinner plates over love.

- - - Updated - - -

This nigga dressed to the nines tonight, all dressed up & ready to go (flow)...

- - - Updated - - -

K, know the connection is deep, all while I turnt to "monster" @ job because of "keys" and other "influences".. always will I understand why we push ourselves beyond limits,
      Cuz we are "only one" .

Comment

• J , understand why you would've turnt down the gig. You ain't hug your son since second grade. Already know hugged Kanye like a man, ill admit we cried, that's what made the bond "stronger".

Honestly man would loved to see that performance. Already had songs lined up

Comment

• I know, "too close", but know if I ever do, you'll feel my presence.. at least know that if I dont.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry but maxxin out these snack packs!

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] the website seems slow for me???

Comment

• man.women.wildflower honey, hard cut nipples.. experience it.. pollination of flowers is so fun neat.when we young.this nigga smelt my mama dildo.describe what it smelt like.wildflower honey please.we all just curious creatures.

Comment

• "ready for you", no my eyes never dishonor respect. Ask how pure it is, like crack can't sleep.closet keeps spirit bottled inready to "release" feel what glory feel "4" realshoe boxes cloth comfortable feelthank you "4" allowingwhat remedial see throughpure eye's show the feel "4" real

- - - Updated - - -

god damn them NIGGAS came up. thank you for that. needed it.

- - - Updated - - -

"our" plan is to show you that "we" understand.

Comment

• seem only time i step in church. is for stain glass and organs. everything else.. well. lets talk. i'll understand.
                  Last edited by BloodKin; 10-09-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• niggas feeling like guns these dayz, use abuse misuse their power. guns often back fire fire back, wouldn't try any sneaky, shit will chase and devour. believe your ears earth wind and fire, all hiding inside the maze.- - - Updated - - -K no we butt heads from time. we nice friends. you already "no"
                    Thank you 4 sharing w/ @ dinner table.

Last edited by BloodKin; 10-10-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• People say 'we' ain't gothat detication. Ask around. K & W know, beens been in line since. Poof. Already know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                        [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] the website seems slow for me???
                        Is it still slow for you

Comment

• ........................ . . . . . . . .
                          Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:07 AM.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X