Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ KALEAD LEAD LEAD LEAD LEAD LEAD LEAD KALE LEAD LEAL LEAGAL LEAD LEAD KALE

YOU
    YOU

YOU YOU YO YO YO YOYO YOU
    Y THHE HTHE THEYTDYHETYGHYTH

HTHETHYETYYY$%^R&YYSRT*FGIUFCYDXFTYDY

THEYTEDYDHRTF&VGYB(O)FY
    I(XFCXUSFR

BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(@#%$#$^EY)RG)VXDFOdsgxdftdxcfgtcfgxdcfgtxcfygPCGU*DITYLSXDMRD%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      Even better, get luck with that.

Play the office politics well, and make it to the top of the pyramid scheme if you know what I mean
      Haha, for sure brah That's the goal
      Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Can you get kevin gates out of jail please
      What did he do lmao? I'm not up to date with that news :'D
      Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      Congratulations mate
      Thanks boss

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        Scripted =/

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          Haha, for sure brah That's the goal

What did he do lmao? I'm not up to date with that news :'D

Thanks boss
          Kicked a bitch ahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            Whats happening here?
            This nigga get lynched by his mama's baby maMA and but to get noosed up and have his bottoms dropped from underneath em.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              Ayeee dudess,

I graduated from my Law Uni on Monday this week
              I'm officially Law Graduate now
              thats awesome! I know you'll be good at it, you have the right type of mind of it. If that makes any sense.
              None

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
                thats awesome! I know you'll be good at it, you have the right type of mind of it. If that makes any sense.
                just wanna shout out. @Liz been the one and only girl here that understood me.. even when use to PM her for nice titties and bitty shot's she never caved instead she sent pix of her beautiful children.

just wanna track back five dirty songs, for clean chorus Serena effort, with a base line grinding to summer jam!

just wanna give a purple sprite to her and all my mother's out that take care they kids

stay at homes, single, co parenting, working two jobs, three four to put frozen cakes on wood tables just to see their kid's face melt when they walk thru the door!

now that a cake Monday,
                and a fish friday
                but my tummy hurt tuesday
                and well wishes wensday
                but a damn need some two beer thirsty talk Thursday.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                just wanna shout out. @Liz been the one and only girl here that understood me.. even when use to PM her for nice titties and bitty shot's she never caved instead she sent pix of her beautiful children.

just wanna track back five dirty songs, for clean chorus Serena effort, with a base line grinding to summer jam!

just wanna give a purple sprite to her and all my mother's out that take care they kids

stay at homes, single, co parenting, working two jobs, three four to put frozen cakes on wood tables just to see their kid's face melt when it's their day!

now that a cake Monday,
                and a fish friday
                and well wishes wensday
                @Liz thou honestly love making dirty song's that what keeps... the lights on, ass up face side... we like wrestling banana cream pie. well we all know a piece of my pie is a piece of tribal pursuit.. just ask my nigga kid cudi he show you how....

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post

stay at homes, single, co parenting, working two jobs, three four to put frozen cakes on wood tables just to see their kid's face melt when it's their day!

now that a cake Monday,
                and a fish friday
                and well wishes wensday

- - - Updated - - -

@Liz thou honestly love making dirty song's that what keeps... the lights on, ass up face side... we like wrestling banana cream pie. well we all know a piece of my pie is a piece of tribal pursuit.. just ask my nigga kid cudi he show you how....
                its all pie whole milk nothing rinsed or refrigerated, or real as sour cream is to @Liz hot potato or its Greek yogurt on her sweet Carmelo apple hot chocolate all over her toe....

honey all over her flower... sticky in the trap, but well worth the treasure map!

- - - Updated - - -

shout out to drunk uncle.. like drinking beer and shots from time too, but your son brother and father love you "TOO MUCH" to see your mistakes skeet skeet on dryer sheets, "Still love" "you".

you showed me real real, and man you in every form are love of what a father has, should and will ever... plus that suitcase.. pimp classic you know, yuck that manager.. know he a jerk..

enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Dropping words to fathers as well, know lots of men put dirt on the word "father", but know we workin harder + harder just to sneak a peek, as martin Luther said on the mountain top.. we send our love out a hot hard rock into a cave hibernate and make beautiful lava rock.

Last edited by BloodKin; 11-20-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Most random thing ever:
                  in our cinema there’s something where you pay 5 bucks to watch a random upcoming movie. Was basically about a Group of girls partying and after an hour or so they go to a club where bling bling plays and Mannie fresh is the dj.
                  movie had nothing to do with hiphop so it was actually random af

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    Most random thing ever: in our cinema there�s something where you pay 5 bucks to watch a random upcoming movie. Was basically about a Group of girls partying and after an hour or so they go to a club where bling bling plays and Mannie fresh is the dj. movie had nothing to do with hiphop so it was actually random af
                    what was the movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      what was the movie?
                      I think it was called girls trip
                      with that one black woman from scary movie
                      the club was in New Orleans but still lmao

Comment

• ........................ . . . . . . . .
                        Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:05 AM.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
                          Thanks! It does make sense

Comment

Working...
                          X