X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    that sucks
    do you actually have symptons or are you one of the lucky ones who doesnt??
    Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    Are you feeling very ill or is it like a cold
    Yeah, I actually did get sick. And it’s not like a cold, closer to the flu I think. Mostly just being a weird kind of congested (like it’s more liquid instead of thick), a bad cough and being completely exhausted. Luckily it only lasted about a week and I never ran a fever. I just slept for like four days straight. The worse thing is you really can’t get air into your lungs. I would get up and try to do light activities like laundry or feeding the animals and have to sit down because I was breathing so hard and still getting dizzy from lack of air. And that lasted long after the other symptoms had passed.
    I cant imagine how horrible that would feel to someone that already had lung issues. Please be careful if any of you do.

We think my daughter also had it and her symptoms were no different from her normal allergies except that allergy medicine didn’t have any effect. Several people I know have said it tends to mimic allergies more than a cold or flu at first. Also, my first sign was a sore throat and being unusually tired, not fever like people tend to look for.
    None

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
      She a basic bitch, i deserve so much better. She don't have a job, but has a kid. And if i move up there, who's gonna be supporting a kid that isn't his?

this guy. She a scummy hoe.
      Damn, i was fucking retarded in 2012....I went and did this anyway lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        Being broke sucks lol.
        I havent eaten a meal in 30 hours. Im good though.
        damn i thought you had a good job?

is this because of covid?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
          damn i thought you had a good job?

is this because of covid?
          I took a break from studying and would much rather work and earn money right now tbh.
          But problem is I cant find a job.
          Its cool though, im either moving to Oslo or back home to Northern Norway.
          Ill survive there.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• am I tripping or is this photo not making sense?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

am I tripping or is this photo not making sense?
              Nope ignore that YM social media page.

Tunechi was not as the picture is shown and OG Wayne should'nt be in the picture shown either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                Nope ignore that YM social media page.

Tunechi was not as the picture is shown and OG Wayne should'nt be in the picture shown either.
                if u switch the titles of the bottom photos it could work but still it's weird, Tunechi is C2 Era Wayne and he barely called himself Tune at that point

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• lool yall seen this? Tez stands up to shake Wayne's hand, Wayne looks at him and keeps walking, Drake is looking at them and reacts with a laugh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  I took a break from studying and would much rather work and earn money right now tbh.
                  But problem is I cant find a job.
                  Its cool though, im either moving to Oslo or back home to Northern Norway.
                  Ill survive there.
                  Ayo [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] hook my brother up with a job [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] for mod how much u pay for the job tho no bullshit he deserve a living wage

Comment

lool yall seen this? Tez stands up to shake Wayne's hand, Wayne looks at him and keeps walking, Drake is looking at them and reacts with a laugh

If only he kept that energy when it came to employing him.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if we'll ever get the unplugged album. Wayne himself even said the first thing he thought when they asked him to do it was "wow I'm gonna have an unplugged album" like Jay etc.
                    smh

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

If only he kept that energy when it came to employing him.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if we'll ever get the unplugged album. Wayne himself even said the first thing he thought when they asked him to do it was "wow I'm gonna have an unplugged album" like Jay etc.
                      smh
                      yeah I don't think thats ever happening, I was waiting on that for a long time, still would be cool to hear his performance uncencored with the crowd noise removed

Comment

lool yall seen this? Tez stands up to shake Wayne's hand, Wayne looks at him and keeps walking, Drake is looking at them and reacts with a laugh - - - Updated - - - Ayo [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] hook my brother up with a job [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] for mod how much u pay for the job tho no bullshit he deserve a living wage
                        tez is so lame

Comment

• can we plz create a gofundme for [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X