Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN, find myself more productive after a lititle smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      at summer school shit is mad boring i fcked up a unit last semester so tryna redeem it but damn coming school on my break with like 3 other people in classes is mad mad mad borin im sitting in library rn like max 2 people in whole building ffs
      Keep the goal in mind buddy (:

Just watched his interview on The Nine Club again..
      Hope we get Funeral this year together with the announcement that he won the lawsuit and then C5 next year

Would be fuking dope

- - - Updated - - -

On another note: funny how He met Baby & Slim friday the 13th

Comment

• feeling accomplished energy, mama and papa be proud of ya. Not cause of money or 'success' just a real personal goal.

Comment

• sorry for being selfish for not sharing my thoughts, thoses car rides home, no question real. My perspective was different that cleansed a part of me i don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

two years ago where was you? I was locked up. I wanna know what was in your head. One year ago felt like I was dead. I need this. Feel like cleaning up electricity.

Sorry for this, don't be a branch on the line.

- - - Updated - - -

thats beef from the heart. so you seen, you know my heart. What real matters is getting these precautions that navigate inside, outside.
          twenty beads. ten separate set of two that set protect just two one separated between ten. Notice the design thats deep, but completely justified.

sorry little bit of smoke travels far places apparently never been before. Thats good dro.

- - - Updated - - -

remember in that open field and that pump action with one still left. Not knowing. Honestly didn't know how to act around you, towards the end your energy came true and real, penetrating what felt so pure. Thou now I see clear, everything you, inside is everything me.

Thank you for that as tears drop down my eyes.
          Took me time for real eyes, DAMN i miss you.

Comment

• it's been a long time ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Boutha�na22 View Post
              it's been a long time ..
              welcome back
              None

Comment

• Originally posted by Boutha�na22 View Post
                it's been a long time ..
                hello fam

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Boutha�na22 View Post
                it's been a long time ..
                hello fam

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Truth be known haven't processed it all but most of last year I stretched it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    hello fam

- - - Updated - - -

hello fam
                    Hello you

Comment

• Started a new medication today and got sent home from work from being high. Might be a nice day off if I could walk straight.
                      None

Comment

• Whatevers in the bank my bet, dont bet unless I navigate a straight line.

Comment

• honestly confess: how can she tell him his place felt like her home yet she never let him see her home. Lucky he drove thirty hours.. srs DAMN
                          Last edited by BloodKin; 02-05-2018, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X