This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    I remember I spent hours years ago searching for rare Wayne interviews.

I found like 11 of them, and I was planning on posting them every week.
    But then my computer crashed after I posted like 3 of them.

I remember he said some crazy shit too. Dont remember what though
    Real good info bro love it!

Comment

• A stranger on earth digging out the salt sweating what then remains im the nigga on the block that dont sneeze three straw draw encapsulated three pill kill over fill pass the pepper. RIP blood my three one third of two last initial reminder. I'd lay down three seventy two to give blood just to hear that heart start. Left footed my soul to the floor burnt up my dash blub racing to steer my ear only to give that chaplain what the doctor already feared my tears.* Road thirty one what felt like three rushing to the hospital riding back red lights stopped me that nigga** addressed me by name best boy in blue understood my street sign ill never stop thinking this cant be this* cant be let it be all pride tucked in still get impaired vision seeing that stone* my eyes see now what my pride never allowed sticking this here cuz I cant let real ones know my faith in trust low put tha pressure on top one over three lost one renamed all that remains what earth already formed

Those three apologize

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        I remember I spent hours years ago searching for rare Wayne interviews. I found like 11 of them, and I was planning on posting them every week. But then my computer crashed after I posted like 3 of them. I remember he said some crazy shit too. Dont remember what though
        cant you refind them?

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
          A stranger on earth digging out the salt sweating what then remains im the nigga on the block that dont sneeze three straw draw encapsulated three pill kill over fill pass the pepper. RIP blood my three one third of two last initial reminder. I'd lay down three seventy two to give blood just to hear that heart start. Left footed my soul to the floor burnt up my dash blub racing to steer my ear only to give that chaplain what the doctor already feared my tears.* Road thirty one what felt like three rushing to the hospital riding back red lights stopped me that nigga** addressed me by name best boy in blue understood my street sign ill never stop thinking this cant be this* cant be let it be all pride tucked in still get impaired vision seeing that stone* my eyes see now what my pride never allowed sticking this here cuz I cant let real ones know my faith in trust low put tha pressure on top one over three lost one renamed all that remains what earth already formed

Those three apologize
          Okay

Comment

• So much new music dropped last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              cant you refind them?
              I spent hours looking for them. Im not going to re do it lol

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

• In my lifetime and beyond into death can forgiveness be accepted.. knowing never easy to forget

Comment

• I had to do it, anything missing?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    I had to do it, anything missing?
                    make a new thread friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      make a new thread friend
                      ehh not really thread worthy

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

I had to do it, anything missing?
                        this is cool

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X