• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not mind if 'my name' is not credited

- - - Updated - - -

Family reunion season coming..

- - - Updated - - -

when you dream and you wake up and wanna go back, aND dream about that. Reality the alarm.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever thought of time got 2 be smart, currency + society work around time

- - - Updated - - -

The name keep moving on and on. Save some over lap all in lower case. So they know and see our face.

- - - Updated - - -

So the morning sun show our grace. Just enuf to nurish the bone marrow keep us safe from stepping off upper case.

Comment

• damn, earth smell real good tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

sit on your nose your brain remain froze. take the dust out for you become.

- - - Updated - - -

feeling real honest human energy.

feeling i could push sixteen and return three

not certain if i should be diggin in my stash

- - - Updated - - -

believe in what you have hopefully you see

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        What are you on about
        love the sound of full bottle pouring starving for air

- - - - Updated - - - -

love a frosty sweaty glass glass everything on chill

Comment

• one cent thru mail

I will be brave climbing scary when lost thou

paper wrote on is paper planted

trees me.

Comment

• nights sky is crisp clear and smell serene must be in rapture!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              Been sleeping on Logic for too long, this shit is crazy.
              do you like his suicide song?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                do you like his suicide song?
                It's okay, but repetive af. I can't hate on it though, it has an important message. why? u like it?

But that's not what made me a fan, his episode on Rapture and that Rick & Morty 'Grandpa's Spaceship' skit made me check him out.

This is the one that made me a fan:

His lyrics, flows, diversity in subjects, production etc.. it's all dope af.
                Last edited by WeezyFan; 04-27-2018, 12:31 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

It's okay, but repetive af. I can't hate on it though, it has an important message. why? u like it?

But that's not what made me a fan, his episode on Rapture and that Rick & Morty 'Grandpa's Spaceship' skit made me check him out.

I absolutely hate that suicide song. But i do like some of Logics music you heard his new tape? I thought it was really good tbh! The rick morty skit was genius

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    I absolutely hate that suicide song. But i do like some of Logics music you heard his new tape? I thought it was really good tbh! The rick morty skit was genius
                    I only heard Indica Badu off his new tape, I like it, so I'll be checking out the whole tape soon. What's your fav of it? I've only heard his albums Under Pressure and Everybody. Under Pressure is by far my favorite project from him

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Never got into him..
                      He has like one flow he sticks to. Its very tiring

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

I only heard Indica Badu off his new tape, I like it, so I'll be checking out the whole tape soon. What's your fav of it? I've only heard his albums Under Pressure and Everybody. Under Pressure is by far my favorite project from him
                        Indica Badu actually my favourite from the project "Yuck" was dope as well im forgetting song titles atm i'll update this post

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        Never got into him..
                        He has like one flow he sticks to. Its very tiring
                        thats a big flaw as well as that he sometimes does/says corny shit but his pretty skilled he just needs to mix his sound up Everybody the album was a lil weak but the mixtape Bobby tarantino was neat

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• RIP lil lonnie
                          Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                          It's okay, but repetive af. I can't hate on it though, it has an important message. why? u like it? But that's not what made me a fan, his episode on Rapture and that Rick & Morty 'Grandpa's Spaceship' skit made me check him out. This is the one that made me a fan: His lyrics, flows, diversity in subjects, production etc.. it's all dope af.
                          yea cool friend. i dont mind the song but i know its made him huge

Comment

Working...
                          X