• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scary

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      scary

Comment

• not sure if yall already know but there is a bunch of leaks out now. Travis, Weeknd, Kanye, Kid cudi, Pusha t, Rocky, Maxo etc...

2 dollar bill demo is out too. not sure if there is anything different with the Wayne verse.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          not sure if yall already know but there is a bunch of leaks out now. Travis, Weeknd, Kanye, Kid cudi, Pusha t, Rocky, Maxo etc...

2 dollar bill demo is out too. not sure if there is anything different with the Wayne verse.
          music mafia??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            music mafia??
            idk who the plug is but the source is leakthis

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              not sure if yall already know but there is a bunch of leaks out now. Travis, Weeknd, Kanye, Kid cudi, Pusha t, Rocky, Maxo etc...

You didn't mention young thug a lot of his songs leaked too
              Last edited by Wizzle; 04-18-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                Yea but that's normal, they leak every other day

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  Yea but that's normal, they leak every other day
                  Plus nobody cares for his music...

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                    Plus nobody cares for his music...
                    Only Wayne stans are the ones that don't care for his music fam and that's because big daddy thugger bullied Wayne because before the beef between them everyone here hopped on the thug wave when the thug thread here was created other then that a lot of people do kare for his music look at how many co signs thug got from huge rappers I could write a list of legends co-signed thug but I'm to lazy to do all that since it's Sunday and I'm enjoying my day off from work . Same with GOATak Black everyone here stopped fucking with him because he bullied Wayne

Comment

Only Wayne stans are the ones that don't care for his music fam and that's because big daddy thugger bullied Wayne because before the beef between them everyone here hopped on the thug wave when the thug thread here was created other then that a lot of people do kare for his music look at how many co signs thug got from huge rappers I could write a list of legends co-signed thug but I'm to lazy to do all that since it's Sunday and I'm enjoying my day off from work . Same with GOATak Black everyone here stopped fucking with him because he bullied Wayne
                      I really don't care about nothing anybody says about each of em
                      They are disrespectful fucks that use another man for attention or clout or whatever its called
                      To each their own, I just think its disgusting

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                        I really don't care about nothing anybody says about each of em
                        They are disrespectful fucks that use another man for attention or clout or whatever its called
                        To each their own, I just think its disgusting
                        I think it's pretty entertaining fam because it shows who's really the scary one and doesn't do shit back unlike thug hes actually about that life he's a real blood su woo he got them dicks with entendo blips

Comment

I think it's pretty entertaining fam because it shows who's really the scary one and doesn't do shit back unlike thug hes actually about that life he's a real blood su woo he got them dicks with entendo blips

the only thing it shows to me is that they are human scum.

Comment

Working...
                          X