Clear All

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
    I bet you slept funny that's all
    Lmao thanks

Comment

• Drought 3 is so legendary fml

Comment

• she killed it, shit's crazy.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• rappers don't wear platinum, ain't got no watch the throne i'm broke mane bout to see the loin king! might be simba licking nalas main making the next KING!

Comment

• forever aint enough we just morning doves that aint gonna draw no more just a eternal solder working on nothing if eye pay eye then am paying him sand his hymns. [pause]

hi

we rather fly never sink ever think he gonna do it he crazy cause we me our she and he personally shot him blast head to keep US together.

take his ass space slam again cause fees cost to fly our planes and if he want one better start modeling

[yea this nigga really did murder 5:6/11 college or non college they all ended out dropouts]

been working for his steal shackles two metal circle with simple chain making sure this nigga get five brief case before he feel free life time movies the best when you w/ women you love again again and again

take care and ps..
            pps.
            afk..
            writing warrants as we speak weak and cant pay put some effort in for again and return so we all can and soon collecting rent again...

- - - Updated - - -

hi you two

Comment

• how cam UMG own def jam and all other divisions of companies but wouldn't let someone split contact with a contract.. shit don't feel right to me only write for the company but because its a house hold fame DAME really want he pay more then JAY with three hot flame. Just writing this cause more UMG heads feel the pressure one gonna burst and release his MASTER.
              Hows it going down

Comment

• Hmm wonder who put twelve pack Heineken up front office fridge

And you suppose to be head of a company.... ..

Magically disappear round lunch....

Hows it going down

- - - Updated - - -

See this why a head at companys.. feel they can terroriz3 like 911 did all US. Fucking wrong in my book, but hey culture there not very friendly so you put your aroumur up on the daily before you erupt but not krupt always stay true never let stella out then shit gonna hit HAM!!!

Getting so pissed off right now! Royalty royalityies leave the contract before heads collect to much off wrong terms and see what really snapping
                Last edited by BloodKin; 03-20-2019, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• sampling greatest love of all in a totally different way best believe No I AM NOT A KILLER, if you see irl say hi just really chai

- - - Updated - - -

yessssssssssss Alex Trebek ill take Jimmy Johns John to feed Gabriel Iglesias for $1000 might be one more... to go please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now stop please I'm working!

- - - Updated - - -

Now I pull the cops over give em two tweeter and one mister did you meat her... lmao thanks Royce

- - - Updated - - -

Hows it going down X there might be one in my birth place honestly dont know? Let's eat for two

- - - Updated - - -

Hows it going down X there might be one in my birth place honestly dont know? Let's eat for two

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Dang even cops catching cases the real on the run. With a toothpick and sum ones..... lmao... tell em X

Comment

• eyes see you sea I know that indian blood very well! Serious it run deep Chief lets take our tribe for ride peace out the inside deep fry the outside eat that ten piece family size all thighs! [wanted fit a haiku you know why too! ]

David Yurman

Comment

• Funny how people cant love they life, if they ever try on alicia me and swiss and k gonna beats the keys off em!!! Look no teeth!

- - - Updated - - -

Apologize for cussing in front of you no wasnt cuz that

Comment

• Dame I'd stood and chated but was on dash..
                        3milli

Last edited by BloodKin; 03-22-2019, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Hmm wonder if some old fuck after work put something under my tires???????????

Comment

Working...
                          X