Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st ❤️❤️ ‘ ♥️ ‘ is always the worst. They destroy without even understanding... If I was there I’d take a weapon steak knife until the “alpaca” rug dyed red cause we all shed red too sorry been thinking bout beef instead of lamb. Tbh goat sound good!!!!
    Last edited by BloodKin; 12-26-2019, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
      Anyone see that rap radar: Drake video pretty dope
      Watch the 'WHOLE' clip? What he got you speak on?

- - - Updated - - -

It's been sped up for awhile we need to get pure again. That's a challenge in itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Multa Nocte View Post
        Sorry?
        Why? Don't be. I was tripping on Christmas my fault

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
        1st ❤️❤️ ‘ ♥️ ‘ is always the worst. They destroy without even understanding... If I was there I’d take a weapon steak knife until the “alpaca” rug dyed red cause we all shed red too sorry been thinking bout beef instead of lamb. Tbh goat sound good!!!!
        See I could really be a bitch ass nigga and go on Facebook and talk about her ass but see I ain't gon do that. Shyytt i don't even think I loved the girl tbh. I jus think I liked the idea of being with a store owner I was thinkin power moves like a motherfucka

Comment

• [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] Oh you funny 4:13 don’t think that’d be a healthy look on part to trash her, let her red meat display itself. It might just been lust in a wrapped package, you never got to know her real contents.. so It wasn’t love let her walls shed and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll carry the roof put in on my back just ensure his best chair ya got the piece his piece of his needed mail underground safe keep ya engine clean take care rest of the vechical owl fry the French Canadian Cuban style finish. Yall want tar tar I just want a good cup of brew fish and chips get to know you

@papertrusts
          @digitalvaults
          Kick in kick in feel it trade with make it strong hold out let loose never bust till pure name something software on a Monday morning, feel truth come out.
          Last edited by BloodKin; 12-30-2019, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• @Wasntutilized
            Idea, plan, designish; Hold three lines of credit one being health other two, branch off in soil only allow those roots certain distance

still got that brick brother all cotton white you should still be embarrassed, she trusted you done back to pickin cotton white no seed in mine understand me still got my brick

shouldnt even call you brother dude you lucky I’m nice and healthy right now, what you did wasn’t kool at all!!! You know what you done to her for life? Now every loved one around her has to nurture, be kind gentler with her because he her heightened sense level of distrust mistrust lost trust all cause of YOU!

- - - Updated - -

And God said, let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years. / Genesis 1:14
            @reel
            Last edited by BloodKin; 12-29-2019, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Hardest part was viewing his last tear

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                @-_- Oh you funny 4:13 don’t think that’d be a healthy look on part to trash her, let her red meat display itself. It might just been lust in a wrapped package, you never got to know her real contents.. so It wasn’t love let her walls shed and move on.
                Ok. I will

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                @Wasntutilized
                Idea, plan, designish; Hold three lines of credit one being health other two, branch off in soil only allow those roots certain distance

still got that brick brother all cotton white you should still be embarrassed, she trusted you done back to pickin cotton white no seed in mine understand me still got my brick

shouldnt even call you brother dude you lucky I’m nice and healthy right now, what you did wasn’t kool at all!!! You know what you done to her for life? Now every loved one around her has to nurture, be kind gentler with her because he her heightened sense level of distrust mistrust lost trust all cause of YOU!

- - - Updated - -

And God said, let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years. / Genesis 1:14
                @reel
                What he do? Did he cheat on her?

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  Ok. I will

- - - Updated - - -

Just popped bottle of barefoot my tone bout to change @-_-

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  Ok. I will

- - - Updated - - -

Naw this dude ain’t gonna call him a nigga he ain’t desire that put his hands on her and did something so wrong morally ethically humanly. All I know is I feel a certain way and I don’t the WHOLE story.
                  told this dude I held a brick and I wasn’t playin! Held it way before he reside where he reside now.
                  Last edited by BloodKin; 12-30-2019, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Just popped bottle of barefoot my tone bout to change @-_-

- - - Updated - - -

Naw this dude ain’t gonna call him a nigga he ain’t desire that put his hands on her and did something so wrong morally ethically humanly. All I know is I feel a certain way and I don’t the WHOLE story.
                    told this dude I held a brick and I wasn’t playin! Held it way before he reside where he reside now.
                    come pick me up, we finna ride on his shit

I got a gun but it ain't gt no bullets

Comment

• @-_-
                      What you think idea for WAYNE I'll take care of the D Funeral disc..

PLOT
                      GROUNDED STONE

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      come pick me up, we finna ride on his shit

I got a gun but it ain't gt no bullets
                      Feel ya man what runs thru if I’d been there ida steak knife him till his lungs deflate. Wouldn’t stop till he got off her.
                      what you think this natural piece. It’s well over hundred

Got good handle on this well well over hundred
                      Last edited by BloodKin; 12-30-2019, 05:16 AM.

Comment

@-_-
                        What you think idea for WAYNE I'll take care of the D Funeral disc..

PLOT
                        GROUNDED STONE

- - - Updated - - -

Feel ya man what runs thru if I’d been there ida steak knife him till his lungs deflate. Wouldn’t stop till he got off her.
                        what you think this natural piece. It’s well over hundred

Got good handle on this well well over hundred
                        I always thought wayne would have a "R.I.P" track. where he says R.I.P something something the whole time, (R.I.P pimp c,soulja slim R.I.P real niggas, etc etc.) Idk lol

what do you mean grounded stone? lol and man that's fucked up that's the absolute last thing I thought he would do. I was gunna say that in the first post but I changed my mind and put "did he cheat on her" because I didn't know if my line of thinking was off, but damn, I don't know what to say other than I hope you get his ass cuz I'm too far away

And I just now figured out what you mean by that. those are song titles right?

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                          I always thought wayne would have a "R.I.P" track. where he says R.I.P something something the whole time, (R.I.P pimp c,soulja slim R.I.P real niggas, etc etc.) Idk lol

what do you mean grounded stone? lol and man that's fucked up that's the absolute last thing I thought he would do. I was gunna say that in the first post but I changed my mind and put "did he cheat on her" because I didn't know if my line of thinking was off, but damn, I don't know what to say other than I hope you get his ass cuz I'm too far away

And I just now figured out what you mean by that. those are song titles right?
                          Bro that’s really real ish tho. Lame already where he reside picking cotton best be pourin glasses of gin under the juniper plantation..
                          some those names so far faded all you see is formed concerte sinking n leaning.

Comment

Working...
                          X