X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    fuck T.I. stupid ass.

Always trying to be the victim and shit.
    Thinking he's Malcolm X or Martin Luther King type shit.
    This dude is a rolemodel to millions and all he does is teach his followers to be the victim, blame the white man for everything...

I saw this dude IG post saying "never heard an iranian call me a nigger, they didnt enslave us, they didnt do this and that bullshit etc."
    Does he not know that Iranians had african slavevs all the way up to 1930's..

Hating on Donald Trump even though he freed alot of black men from prison who had non violent charges.
    There have never been more black people in america working than now.
    Economy is better than when Obama was in office. But no, ofcourse we are not going to pay attention to that cause he is a "rAcIsT".

Obama was bombing like crazy too, but now suddenly its a problem.

When a black man does something (bomb a country, kill a black man etc) its not as big of an issue compared to when a white man does it... Who the fuck is really the racist.

Remember when he called Wayne an uncle tom cause he didnt want to be the victim? what a stupid ass..
    Grow the fuck up T.I.
    Fuck T.I honestly that guy is a complete fuck head his music is trash as well his never been good

#FREEVELVET

Comment

fuck T.I. stupid ass.

Always trying to be the victim and shit.
      Thinking he's Malcolm X or Martin Luther King type shit.
      This dude is a rolemodel to millions and all he does is teach his followers to be the victim, blame the white man for everything...

I saw this dude IG post saying "never heard an iranian call me a nigger, they didnt enslave us, they didnt do this and that bullshit etc."
      Does he not know that Iranians had african slavevs all the way up to 1930's..

Hating on Donald Trump even though he freed alot of black men from prison who had non violent charges.
      There have never been more black people in america working than now.
      Economy is better than when Obama was in office. But no, ofcourse we are not going to pay attention to that cause he is a "rAcIsT".

Obama was bombing like crazy too, but now suddenly its a problem.

When a black man does something (bomb a country, kill a black man etc) its not as big of an issue compared to when a white man does it... Who the fuck is really the racist.

Remember when he called Wayne an uncle tom cause he didnt want to be the victim? what a stupid ass..
      Grow the fuck up T.I.
      TI is a cunt.
      So is Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        TI is a cunt.So is Trump.
        Both are stupid but the difference is Trump is a good president

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          TI is a cunt.
          So is Trump.

His whole personality is an act. There is nothing genuine about him.
          He takes himself so seriously its actually embarresing to watch.
          its crazy how he thinks he is so smart when in reality he's a dumbass.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] you kilt it
            Fade the excess and start a new line. Com felt every part so far to go dilla, dilla you went thr distance! Thank you! Your hard work! We we thank you!
            Glass mason jar full of cold water N lemons. Keys dont do this to me you know got respsoinlities tomorrow morning!
            Last edited by BloodKin; 01-10-2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
              [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] you kilt it
              Fade the excess and start a new line. Com felt every part so fat to go dilla, dilla you went thr distance! Thank you! Your hard work! We we thank you! Alicia keys dont do this to me you know got respsoinlities tomorrow morning!
              Lol Bet that

Comment

guys actually so fucking retarded haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  guys actually so fucking retarded haha
                  You know someone is actually stupid when they constantly act in a way that makes them seem so insecure.

Comment

• How you look in flesh ...?(beautiful) never lose dap

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta get aanother wire heard that on that last channel!

- - - Updated - - -

Bout to go off ronadon and cook up a hot sandwitch... cant share what I call it but its fresh vegetables sauces spices bread meat chesse love.

Comment

• 40 comes b4 50 keep that train on track free stroll on a map
                      [This one'ss for hymn real s*t]

Only to be showed for what you showed for to be a show fodward what your heart eyes viewed from the outside what was in only through time did the gloss in your eye transfer from a casket to a bassinet. Glory at its highest story understood in his purest art. Eyes understood visions thru dirt sentiment bedrock only uncover beautiful rock!

- - - Updated - - -

Shit I'm still on ramadan writing out recipes from mother yeast stretching our family bread. Just now learning how to bake only bring my grandma joy never feuding off dej loaf cant have hard feelings turn toast.
                      adlib: all my family sniffing yeast holding our shells forever money never penetrate our heart .. beat [ask 'D' & rack it up my methpohrs real; deep and pure]
                      Two cuts shy of one head plotting looking for premenant placement on gods green earth.
                      Last edited by BloodKin; 01-13-2020, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Olympics us like MY 2020 depend on it. We narrow not steal other engineers sound patterns our region need 3 new hearts

- - - Updated - - -

Alert+4 niggas need wash they seamen’s never know closet road dog lace that ish make you look scard up two faced. You think that’s yo itch..

Comment

• Post Sunday best, free chili on me.
                          Ay gotta try something you never tried before Oklahoma.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel real low yet ‘still’ high don’t make no sense or dollars, just pure honest love guess?
                          only real female yet I’d break half on child wit not on no bulli ish just pure trible shit!

- - - Updated - - -

We ain’t war full; plotting harm on US think WRONG drop missles drop bombs well?? THINK.. balance people!
                          Last edited by BloodKin; 01-13-2020, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X