This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blaq.sheep View Post
    I came to this thread to see what it was about, I feel like I wondered somewhere and got lost in the woods.
    Once upon a time conversations involving more than one person would happen here.

Comment

• How yall doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by tr628777 View Post
        How yall doing?
        All good, United won today! How are you doing?

Comment

• always wanted to view what Obama viewed when the seals gave us our sanity back. let me detail the car, you guys worry bout where he at

- - - Updated - - -

Pray that was u Casey teared up around all jewelry think it was the coffee. Remember your mom with you, I apologize we he and I shared good memories. Was impressed with his swear words on plywood under the front steps. No one had done it like that at that moment in time... congratulations dad n hymn are proud tell guy next to you too
          Last edited by BloodKin; 09-15-2019, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• New Wayne songs from OG C5 made me come back on here

Sup fellas

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            All good, United won today! How are you doing?

What's going on Danny? Remember me from back in the day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              What's going on Danny? Remember me from back in the day?

Of course I do mate! What are you up to nowadays?

Comment

• Know all my mistakes are chemical when I got arrested looking for you I was beyond shamed not cuz I was looking for you cuz got arrested... word to a knight that's really real shit. Call up the PD my birth place tell em* AK coming thru bout to resurrect a guy

Comment

• Year was 88' number was to home wreaking season, not her yea you such shame Co2 should have been you, you have no moral empathy concious.. swear g no you feel what I'm on purity pure aggression how you think lion make a graffiti buckle could run a train rite now.. all need more food

Comment

• think id lie for you, feelings mutual send Canadian Air thru my wave, tbh thats the best time; dont no what else to say i know you know i understand
                    -----
                    My Brother i see you with my own eyes confirm that had interaction with your sister or whatever at the base of the roc... she spoke her native tongue in my ear.. damn!!!

- - - Updated - - -

word to the real nigga(s) writing checks to beats saving lives...

- - - Updated - - -

What's a city cop doing unless you picking me up for the meeting
                    Last edited by BloodKin; 09-19-2019, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Fall almost here, my favorite season for sure. Perfect for laid back chill music ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                        Man I've been paranoid last couple days, got checked for testicular cancer today but doc said it's probably nothing serious. Gonna go to ultra tho to confirm it.
                        hope all well cuz had that... chemo medcine therpy...

Comment

• ...never down to my last sense ask me to stretch my hands clap back Callahan break pads guarentee just to get another chance everydays a new chance... side piece 13 piece bucket family size plus the other two so they can taste what a family MEAN to them.....

- - - Updated - - -

That's real...
                          ... 639 3 word to my younger brother, they got some much to say right now
                          .... just ignore em bro I will never give you wrong advice... never forget who you are!!! Never let anyone speak to you like that, or play you a fool and try to run dumb game on you.. hommie know people just exhibit themselves different at the zoo or in the cage
                          . But when they really wanting to know you as you... they never will know our father they cant hold they actions in.

- - - Updated - - -

apologize recording device on standby, free donuts from dilla my 1dime(may) common that session AMAZING.. already know what i did with it!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Rule is young bro... never accept anyone into 'your' core(earth) that cant be honest, truthful with you. Even if that means distancing yourself from people who lie, decect you. Even if they want you to like them or you want to like them... if they cant be honest it's just bad for you and your complete being.. Not everyone gonna b real with you you have to accept that. Your not always gonna be liked either..dont try pleasing everyone, its impossible I've tried!@48397

Comment

Working...
                          X