X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
    eh. she already told you it wouldn't work out. i'd leave it alone for a little while. just be her best friend and if you can go a little out of your way for her. she'll start to notice eventually and then maybe try again. once you start getting signals from her. but if you're too pushy (i.e. trying to ask like a week later) she's just gonna get pushed farther and farther away. i was the same way with my best friend in high school. almost hooked up with her when i got back from my cruise but she had just gotten a boyfriend and it wasn't worth it.

but you should still be her friend...

This happened in April (The week of the Wayne concert Ironically lol) But yeah I'm gonna wait it out. I try to make her notice and go out of my way but I dont think it's working Im not really a flirt either like Im not into that...I just wish she was mine. Shes everything I look for in a girl
    How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
    Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
      Something about Wayne feeling awkward as hell being around everyone once he got out lol

oh well. probably trollin...

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
        This happened in April (The week of the Wayne concert Ironically lol) But yeah I'm gonna wait it out. I try to make her notice and go out of my way but I dont think it's working Im not really a flirt either like Im not into that...I just wish she was mine. Shes everything I look for in a girl
        Just keep her close and keep talking with her. If you guys are still close friends then youll have a better chance in the future.

Comment

@WSR, did u just correct me.....

Comment

i understand completely. the girl i was talkin about was the same way. she was athletic, funny, cute as hell, an amazing fuck... and we actually did have sex but we both agreed it was just slightly awkward. and that's all that happened. so i wanted her to be mine too but once i had her i realized that i would miss the person that she was to me when we were best friends instead of the person she would have been to me if we were together.

so keep your chin up.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
              Just keep her close and keep talking with her. If you guys are still close friends then youll have a better chance in the future.
              Thanks I hope so. Its just always on my mind and it bothers me. I hope it works out...

Comment

Originally posted by Goobzstzxo View Post
                @WSR, did u just correct me.....

actually no i just put the first version. in the first verse he says the line i posted. in the second verse he says the one you posted. but i like the one i posted. thats why i put it

Comment

i understand completely. the girl i was talkin about was the same way. she was athletic, funny, cute as hell, an amazing fuck... and we actually did have sex but we both agreed it was just slightly awkward. and that's all that happened. so i wanted her to be mine too but once i had her i realized that i would miss the person that she was to me when we were best friends instead of the person she would have been to me if we were together.

so keep your chin up.
                  Yeah I see what your saying. I'm just gonna keep trying. Its just been on my mind a lot and bugs me :/

Comment

Thanks I hope so. Its just always on my mind and it bothers me. I hope it works out...
                    Happened with me too. I would tell you to not talk to her for a couple days and see if she texts you or something but idk if that would work in your situation. Dont be annoying in talking to her though.

Comment

actually no i just put the first version. in the first verse he says the line i posted. in the second verse he says the one you posted. but i like the one i posted. thats why i put it
                      Good... Because I Know Everthing

Comment

Happened with me too. I would tell you to not talk to her for a couple days and see if she texts you or something but idk if that would work in your situation. Dont be annoying in talking to her though.
                        that's exactly what i did and surprisingly she kept texting me saying she missed me (and we worked together so it wasn't even from me not being around). if you love something, set it free. if it comes back it was meant to be.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by Goobzstzxo View Post
                        Good... Because I Know Everthing
                        you're just pushin it now...

Comment

Yeah she texts me a lot from her Ipod because she doesnt have a phone smh lol. But yea we talk a lot and I try not to text her to much so I dont bother her. Another problem is that she is 4'11...I am 6'4 -_- But i dont even care lol and everyone says we should date..literally everyone haha

Comment

Working...
                          X