• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Well Im off to bed. Night fam.

Comment

I know everything

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
          Lmaooo yea I will. I just get down when I think of her being with someone else
          oh and one more thing. if another girl starts to come into your life, don't hold out for your friend. as long as you stay friends with her the new girl might help to make her slightly jealous. i know that kind of sounds like using women but what else are they good for but to get other women?

and that was a joke. i don't think its right to use women.

Comment

i used to use women for other women.

i'ma keep at it, tho. until i find the right now this time.

Comment

lol so about a month ago my ex moved in with this family (a dad, a mom, and a six year old daughter) to be a live in nanny. so how about i just found out that the mom and dad are swingers. they have a 6 year old fuckin daughter! how the hell you gonna have sex parties when you got a 6 year old daughter?! oh and i went over there to help her move in and the muhfucka tried to tell me that he was gonna invite my (at the time) girlfriend to join. i told him to fuck off. literally i said the words "fuck off" and then he pulled all this shit like "oh i was just kidding" and i was just like "fuck you. you're such an idiot."

well now i broke up with her and found out that she smoked weed with this guy and they fucked. lol hope the bitch's pussy falls right off.

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
                oh and one more thing. if another girl starts to come into your life, don't hold out for your friend. as long as you stay friends with her the new girl might help to make her slightly jealous. i know that kind of sounds like using women but what else are they good for but to get other women?

and that was a joke. i don't think its right to use women.
                Lmao thats funny. But yeah I see what your saying. Im just really REALLY picky when it comes to girls so its rare that I find an amazing girl like this particular one
                How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

uhm yeah, nasty.

Fuc you guys, got me listening to Weeknd now.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                    uhm yeah, nasty.

Thank you guys, got me listening to Weeknd now.
                    you're welcome twiggz!

Comment

I popped one, fuck it i popped one
                      Im lying im on a few, dnt worry baby this aint new xo

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
                        lol so about a month ago my ex moved in with this family (a dad, a mom, and a six year old daughter) to be a live in nanny. so how about i just found out that the mom and dad are swingers. they have a 6 year old fuckin daughter! how the hell you gonna have sex parties when you got a 6 year old daughter?! oh and i went over there to help her move in and the muhfucka tried to tell me that he was gonna invite my (at the time) girlfriend to join. i told him to fuck off. literally i said the words "fuck off" and then he pulled all this shit like "oh i was just kidding" and i was just like "fuck you. you're such an idiot."

well now i broke up with her and found out that she smoked weed with this guy and they fucked. lol hope the bitch's pussy falls right off.
                        Wow how is she gonna do that? Thats messed up
                        How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                        Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Lmao thats funny. But yeah I see what your saying. Im just really REALLY picky when it comes to girls so its rare that I find an amazing girl like this particular one
                          yeah but i'm just saying the worst thing to do is to wait for her. let her come to you a little more. and in the mean while its not a bad thing to just have fun with other girls.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Wow how is she gonna do that? Thats messed up
                          cause she's a whore lol. and people are disgusting.

and they say you can't get addicted to weed, but i think that bitch is. i mean she smoked with me two nights ago and she knew it would leave to us fuckin. and then she get mad at me when we woke up the next mornin. bitch what the fuck you expect? and she kept asking why i made her do that and i reminded me that she wanted to and begged me and i was the one saying no.

Comment

Working...
                          X