• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      Your signature>
      whoever did that did a nice job.
      ME

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
        Simon looks very confused in this .gif, Did you want to ask me something? maybe you wanted to ask me why he's so confused? If so, I'm sorry because I have
        no idea what the answer is to that question. Maybe just maybe, we could ask Simon himself?

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
          Simon looks very confused in this .gif, Did you want to ask me something? maybe you wanted to ask me why he's so confused? If so, I'm sorry because I have
          no idea what the answer is to that question. Maybe just maybe, we could ask Simon himself?

Comment

ME
            Good job 2 thumps up.

Comment

Comment

Shit go hard
                [WSHH]wshhPUFh0nX603ovoyZT[/WSHH]
                Chorus and beat go hard but a shame about the rappers/verses kinda suck

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                  i fucked my girl last week

#Staylosing
                  But how many times have you sat under the starlit sky together? How many times have you walked along a desolate beach for hours holding hands? How many times have you gone to her house at 3am in the morning because she was sick? I expect the answer to all of those questions to be 0, and I have done all of those things. All of those things feel better than sex. I have had four girlfriends and I have chosen to not have sex with any of them.

You are living, Kaden, but you are not alive. You are yet to learn to meaning of life. Counting the amount of times you have sex is not that meaning; if anything, that is the anti-meaning.

You are the typical guy, Kaden. You are only concerned with sex and you will say and do anything to get it, whereas I am atypical; I don't think of sex as important at all. One day I will have a family with the right girl, but I am not interested in just losing my virginity to some random slut. I have more important things to worry about: my education, my parents, my friends, my future. But you need to worry about STDs and unexpected pregnancies.

Comment

Lmao got to try that shit, so epic

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                    But how many times have you sat under the starlit sky together? How many times have you walked along a desolate beach for hours holding hands? How many times have you gone to her house at 3am in the morning because she was sick? I expect the answer to all of those questions to be 0, and I have done all of those things. All of those things feel better than sex. I have had four girlfriends and I have chosen to not have sex with any of them.

You are living, Kaden, but you are not alive. You are yet to learn to meaning of life. Counting the amount of times you have sex is not that meaning; if anything, that is the anti-meaning.

You are the typical guy, Kaden. You are only concerned with sex and you will say and do anything to get it, whereas I am atypical; I don't think of sex as important at all. One day I will have a family with the right girl, but I am not interested in just losing my virginity to some random slut. I have more important things to worry about: my education, my parents, my friends, my future. But you need to worry about STDs and unexpected pregnancies.
                    So beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post

Comment

LOLOL! you and your gifs.

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                          LOLOL! you and your gifs.

Comment

Working...
                          X