• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
    what does that have to with anything?
    Yall take anything and everything so serious like its life or death.....lol

So sportz can write a thousand more essays about some shit i dont care about it, not gonna change how I live my life.

I do what I want, nobodys gonna change that, and just bc i dont write a life story about my past girlfriends doesn't mean I haven't done any of that.

Its a forum, not the real world bro.

With that said, when I click the X on my screen none of you exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      But how many times have you sat under the starlit sky together? How many times have you walked along a desolate beach for hours holding hands? How many times have you gone to her house at 3am in the morning because she was sick? I expect the answer to all of those questions to be 0, and I have done all of those things. All of those things feel better than sex. I have had four girlfriends and I have chosen to not have sex with any of them.

You are living, Kaden, but you are not alive. You are yet to learn to meaning of life. Counting the amount of times you have sex is not that meaning; if anything, that is the anti-meaning.

You are the typical guy, Kaden. You are only concerned with sex and you will say and do anything to get it, whereas I am atypical; I don't think of sex as important at all. One day I will have a family with the right girl, but I am not interested in just losing my virginity to some random slut. I have more important things to worry about: my education, my parents, my friends, my future. But you need to worry about STDs and unexpected pregnancies.
      <3

Instagram:
      NordicBeauties

Comment

He posted his opinion aswell tho

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
          Yall take anything and everything so serious like its life or death.....lol

So sportz can write a thousand more essays about some shit i dont care about it, not gonna change how I live my life.

I do what I want, nobodys gonna change that, and just bc i dont write a life story about my past girlfriends doesn't mean I haven't done any of that.

Its a forum, not the real world bro.

With that said, when I click the X on my screen none of you exist.
          DAMN Kaden, you my nigga dawg!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

But how many times have you sat under the starlit sky together? How many times have you walked along a desolate beach for hours holding hands? How many times have you gone to her house at 3am in the morning because she was sick? I expect the answer to all of those questions to be 0, and I have done all of those things. All of those things feel better than sex. I have had four girlfriends and I have chosen to not have sex with any of them.

You are living, Kaden, but you are not alive. You are yet to learn to meaning of life. Counting the amount of times you have sex is not that meaning; if anything, that is the anti-meaning.

You are the typical guy, Kaden. You are only concerned with sex and you will say and do anything to get it, whereas I am atypical; I don't think of sex as important at all. One day I will have a family with the right girl, but I am not interested in just losing my virginity to some random slut. I have more important things to worry about: my education, my parents, my friends, my future. But you need to worry about STDs and unexpected pregnancies.
          Damn Sportz, you my nigga dawg!!!
          ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
          The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

I just heard the sweat video in 106 and park right now..?????

Comment

your nothing more than an elitist sportz you value your opinion so highly because your ego is so out of wack that you refuse to let any other way of thinking cross your thoughts, open your mind not just your eyes and you will learn a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
                your nothing more than an elitist sportz you value your opinion so highly because your ego is so out of wack that you refuse to let any other way of thinking cross your thoughts, open your mind not just your eyes and you will learn a lot
                Damn Proof123, you my nigga dawg!!!
                ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Outstanding like standing outside up in a twister and walking, not damaged

Comment

I think sportz is a girl, but pretending they are a boy so they dont get attention.

franknstien v2

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
                      Owned.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Why doesn't YoungTune hardly ever post anymore?

Comment

[WSHH]wshhM4f8UI40NlO19141[/WSHH]

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          Owned.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Why doesn't YoungTune hardly ever post anymore?
                          He was etherd by Nino n Kaden

Comment

Working...
                          X