X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    But how many times have you sat under the starlit sky together? How many times have you walked along a desolate beach for hours holding hands? How many times have you gone to her house at 3am in the morning because she was sick? I expect the answer to all of those questions to be 0, and I have done all of those things. All of those things feel better than sex. I have had four girlfriends and I have chosen to not have sex with any of them.

You are living, Kaden, but you are not alive. You are yet to learn to meaning of life. Counting the amount of times you have sex is not that meaning; if anything, that is the anti-meaning.

You are the typical guy, Kaden. You are only concerned with sex and you will say and do anything to get it, whereas I am atypical; I don't think of sex as important at all. One day I will have a family with the right girl, but I am not interested in just losing my virginity to some random slut. I have more important things to worry about: my education, my parents, my friends, my future. But you need to worry about STDs and unexpected pregnancies.
    You act like any woman would ever associate themselves with your try-hard ass, please lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
      You act like any woman would ever associate themselves with your try-hard ass, please lol.
      Is someone still mad that I made a joke about his race even though I'm on a website dedicated to a man of the same race?

Comment

Is someone still mad that I made a joke about his race even though I'm on a website dedicated to a man of the same race?
        I'm just fuckin with you tbh lol. I agree with much of your last post.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
            Props to IceMan for that vid.
            what was it?
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
              But how many times have you sat under the starlit sky together? How many times have you walked along a desolate beach for hours holding hands? How many times have you gone to her house at 3am in the morning because she was sick? I expect the answer to all of those questions to be 0, and I have done all of those things. All of those things feel better than sex. I have had four girlfriends and I have chosen to not have sex with any of them.

You are living, Kaden, but you are not alive. You are yet to learn to meaning of life. Counting the amount of times you have sex is not that meaning; if anything, that is the anti-meaning.

You are the typical guy, Kaden. You are only concerned with sex and you will say and do anything to get it, whereas I am atypical; I don't think of sex as important at all. One day I will have a family with the right girl, but I am not interested in just losing my virginity to some random slut. I have more important things to worry about: my education, my parents, my friends, my future. But you need to worry about STDs and unexpected pregnancies.
              There is no smiley, gif or words for that. What the f...........

Comment

the meaning of life is to reproduce.......but um you have fun with your life sportz

Comment

She kept the jacket

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post

She kept the jacket
                    One of the best Wale songs.

Comment

Yall might not see it now but Sportz is right tho..
                      Gotta look at the bigger picture

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                        Yall might not see it now but Sportz is right tho..
                        Gotta look at the bigger picture
                        its a forum bro...................

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          its a forum bro...................
                          what does that have to with anything?

Comment

Working...
                          X