• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
    "Fuck that beef, I like chicken nigga, pollo"

I see you nigga
    Where you heard that from nigga?

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Is this official or just a rumor?
    Kinda both...Some tech company told some magazine that..

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by True Lakers Fan View Post
    Cli City what are your expectations for IMNAHB 2
    I expect a better album than Carter IV...but nothing too spectacular to be honest....but God knows I would really love a dope Wayne album
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      So my friend is tryin to hook me up with this girl right, shes kinda fine. But we haven't even met yet and we just started textin, any advice? Don't want this shit to turn into something awkward lol

& I know nothin bout this chick either
      Same exact situation is going on with me..the fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
        Same exact situation is going on with me..the fuck
        How did it go ?

Comment

• Over Here Hustlin, Cali Dro, Army Gunz, and Get That Money are the most underrated songs on LFLS.
          .................... ....................

Comment

How did it go ?
            Good actually, gonna see how it goes

Comment

• hey guys so I ordered my shirt last Tuesday and I checked the tracking number and it says that my package was deliver this morning at 10:01am 4/3/2012 but I didnt receive anything on my mail. My package was sent with USPS, so apparently they deliver it in your mailbox, so should I be worried or should I wait until tomorrow to see if it's deliver? (even though when I track it it says that it was deliver this morning) please help!
              ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
              The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                hey guys so I ordered my shirt last Tuesday and I checked the tracking number and it says that my package was deliver this morning at 10:01am 4/3/2012 but I didnt receive anything on my mail. My package was sent with USPS, so apparently they deliver it in your mailbox, so should I be worried or should I wait until tomorrow to see if it's deliver? (even though when I track it it says that it was deliver this morning) please help!
                Someone jacked yo shit

Comment

Someone jacked yo shit
                  how though? they deliver in the mailbox and my mailbox needs a key.
                  ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                  The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

how though? they deliver in the mailbox and my mailbox needs a key.

shit idk, just wait till tmrw dawg

Comment

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                      Over Here Hustlin, Cali Dro, Army Gunz, and Get That Money are the most underrated songs on LFLS.
                      1st key is good too. One of Wayne's best albums.

Comment

• on my nas binge again

Comment

hey guys so I ordered my shirt last Tuesday and I checked the tracking number and it says that my package was deliver this morning at 10:01am 4/3/2012 but I didnt receive anything on my mail. My package was sent with USPS, so apparently they deliver it in your mailbox, so should I be worried or should I wait until tomorrow to see if it's deliver? (even though when I track it it says that it was deliver this morning) please help!

you probably werent home and they left a re-deliver note, and if they didnt take your info to your local postal office and they will get it re-delivered

Comment

Working...
                          X