Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If nothing else Nicki is a smart business woman. That 20 minute interview with Charlemagne just further shows how much Nicki has got a lock on how to work the industry.

Comment

• I ALWAYS think about someone interviewing Wayne like that... Just drilling him with questions. I'd honestly love to hear is take. Asking him where his hunger went etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
        If nothing else Nicki is a smart business woman. That 20 minute interview with Charlemagne just further shows how much Nicki has got a lock on how to work the industry.
        In all honesty none of them work that shit better than Wayne.....if you think about it..Wayne has been the number one rap artist for about 5 years now..in terms of sales and shit..
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          What's gonna be real fucked up is when the Pink Friday first week sales come in and she does over 500K...Solidifying Young Money as mainstreams most successful Label...and further cementing the notion that the music they are making is good enough....

The rap game has 6 artist that go platinum right now...3 are young money.....and if Nicki does more than Lauren Hill she will have the highest selling first week for a woman of all time.....I mean those are great accomplishments I just wish the music matched....
          they are appealing to a younger audience they dont give a fuck about you or me tbh

Comment

• .... . . . . . ..
            Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:22 AM.
            .................... ....................

Comment

• Imagine if Wayne surprises all of us with INAHB II, possible but chances are slimmer then a bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                Imagine if Wayne surprises all of us with INAHB II, possible but chances are slimmer then a bitch
                itll probably be better than the first one, but im not expecting anything life changing

Comment

• Finnna Smashh

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                    Finnna Smashh

Comment

• Video: This Is Ridiculous: Drizzy Drake And Pants Date (Starring Weezy) [Cartoon Skit]

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• The Leak is slept on. One of his best pieces of work. GOAT EP IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                          The Leak is slept on. One of his best pieces of work. GOAT EP IMO
                          The Leak is part of the C3 sessions.
                          The C3 sessions are Wayne's best work

Comment

Working...
                          X