Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH SHIT OH SHIT LMAOOOO! What the fuck happen here today?!?!? SPORTZ YOUS A BITCH BLAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

• Very well. I'm a liar. I willing be applying there in the coming months though. Thanks for knocking me down to the level I should be at, tha_chronic. I truly appreciate it (no sarcasm intended, seriously). I locked myself into a lie. I started on these forums with the lie, and I felt like I was trapped and couldn't escape. It's a very difficult thing to get out of when everyone thinks that you are something you are not. Oh well, I appreciate it.

Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        Very well. I'm a liar. I willing be applying there in the coming months though. Thanks for knocking me down to the level I should be at, tha_chronic. I truly appreciate it (no sarcasm intended, seriously). I locked myself into a lie. I started on these forums with the lie, and I felt like I was trapped and couldn't escape. It's a very difficult thing to get out of when everyone thinks that you are something you are not. Oh well, I appreciate it.

I do expect to get into Princeton or at least some other Ivy League colleges though. My grades, test scores, extracurricular activites, and community service outreaches are all on par with or better than the students I have spoken with.

But, that picture on my Facebook is truly about 3 years old. I don't have any new pictures up there, but I can tell you that I'm still kinda short. I've grown about 2-3 inches since then.

I'm glad that you man up to the exposure. Now are you really a multimillionaire?
        So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• This post previously contained private information.
          Last edited by Sportz; 04-26-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Man I can't fuck with Sportz anymore..yall niggas overdo the pretending shit forreal......as I said before though....HQ has some dope niggas, some cool niggas...some troll ass niggas...and some lukewarm niggas....SMH

Comment

Very well. I'm a liar. I willing be applying there in the coming months though. Thanks for knocking me down to the level I should be at, tha_chronic. I truly appreciate it (no sarcasm intended, seriously). I locked myself into a lie. I started on these forums with the lie, and I felt like I was trapped and couldn't escape. It's a very difficult thing to get out of when everyone thinks that you are something you are not. Oh well, I appreciate it.

I do expect to get into Princeton or at least some other Ivy League colleges though. My grades, test scores, extracurricular activites, and community service outreaches are all on par with or better than the students I have spoken with.

But, that picture on my Facebook is truly about 3 years old. I don't have any new pictures up there, but I can tell you that I'm still kinda short. I've grown about 2-3 inches since then.

Comment

I'm sorry to go even further dude, but like you posted this on ktt ...

GPA: 7.0 (T-1 with 6 other people in my ~500 person class)
                AP Tests: 5/5 on English Lit, English Lang, Calc BC, Spanish Lang, Bio, Chem, Stat
                SATII: 800 on Math 2 and Chem
                Extracurriculars: DECA, Habitat for Humanity, Chemistry club, random community service things, and a job as a camp counselor during the summer

For the SATs, I got an English tutor that came to my house to just focus on critical reading because that was my weakest point. He was my freshman English teacher. Basically, he came for an hour once a week for about 30 or so weeks starting in May of my sophomore year. I didn't get a tutor for writing or math because I was relatively strong in them already. I first took the SAT in January of my junior year and got 2160 (660 CR, 700 M, 800 W) and then I saw my tutor about 6 more times after that until the March SAT when I got my 2380 (780 CR, 800 M, 800 W).
                I would love to see proof of those SAT scores like pics of the results ...

Also you lied all over that thread ...

2380 here. Currently a senior at Princeton
                I got into Harvard, Princeton, UPenn, Cornell, Dartmouth, George Washington, Johns Hopkins, Georgetown, Rutgers New Brunswick, NYU, Duke, and Swarthmore. The only colleges that rejected me were Yale and Columbia.
                Double major in Chem and Molec Bio. I originally went in thinking I was only going to choose one, but I couldn't really decide. I will be attending UPenn Vet next fall.
                Actually, it can be arranged. I have multiple friends that are double majoring, and so am I. I did not begin my second major until end of freshman year, and I set up a meeting with some people, including the dean, and it was arranged. I think there are like ~16 people doing the same exact double major as I am right now. I didn't even know that was on the website tbh; it's probably to deter people from applying with the mindset that they want to double major.
                you guys can go through this thread: I got a 1900 on my SAT � Kanye West Forum

you have been lying your ass off bro ..seriously

Comment

• " i know yor name, your name is unimportant."
                  they said i couldn't play football i was too small
                  they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
                  they said i couldn't play baseball at all
                  & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

• Chronic bro..even of the inspector gadget shit nigga...chill...you starting to move like THP now..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Man I can't fuck with Sportz anymore..yall niggas overdo the pretending shit forreal......as I said before though....HQ has some dope niggas, some cool niggas...some troll ass niggas...and some lukewarm niggas....SMH
                      Remember how Mars said Sportz was the realest member on here last night? LMAO. I'm not saying I haven't lied bout sum stuff but damnnnnn

Comment

• This post previously contained private information.
                        Last edited by Sportz; 04-26-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Oh yes. That part is true. My parents are both surgeons. There are many multimillionaires in this town. When I saw multimillionaire, I didn't mean Lil Wayne multimillionaire. I'm talking 1-10 million.
                          so you saw a mulltimillonaire and that means you have to be one?

Comment

Working...
                          X