• Show
Clear All

• im a "i cant spell ass nigga" lol
    they said i couldn't play football i was too small
    they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
    they said i couldn't play baseball at all
    & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

• The only thing Chronic did wrong was not making a thread.....this would've instantly a G.O.A.T Thread...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Sportz..........im disappointed dude, jheeeeeeez u got merked doe.....ur posts mean nothing in this forum now,LOL dont kill yo'self doe, i mean , even tho your internet life was a lie, your actual life isnt is it?................now that would be sad.then you should kill yo'self if ur behind that computer all day building your life through the lilwaynehq forum, especially as chronic exploited (props dude) your fake,virtual life.

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
          Business Management - Finance pathway ..last year so happy! exams start next wednesday though ...but may 21st i'm done
          Did you go to one of the university's exchange universities? Westminster have connections with a lot of them.

Good luck in your exams, too.

Comment

• This post previously contained private information.
            Last edited by Sportz; 04-26-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
              I never troll; I express my opinion.

That guy is a moron. I really didn't think it was possible to be that uneducated in the United States.

How has Lil Wayne influenced you in your life? he raps bout drugs (which you don't do) Pussy (which you're a virgin) etc
              So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                The only thing Chronic did wrong was not making a thread.....this would've instantly a G.O.A.T Thread...
                Ikr! Someone make that shit...post all the shit from the beginning

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                  I'd prefer he doesn't do that.
                  I think it's important, I mean people need to know ...I might even have to inform the boys at KTT about it ..you should at least brand yourself as a liar in your signature

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    Chronic going in.

Didn't know you were studying at Westminster. What course are you doing?
                    what uni you going?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                      Did you go to one of the university's exchange universities? Westminster have connections with a lot of them.

Good luck in your exams, too.
                      nah bro , i've been trying to finish as fast as possible and tbh I fux wit london too hard ...shit goes ham around here

Comment

• This post previously contained private information.
                        Last edited by Sportz; 04-26-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                          I think it's important, I mean people need to know ...I might even have to inform the boys at KTT about it ..you should at least brand yourself as a liar in your signature
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X