• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    "Rap's stressing but it pays great
    that is until you lose a pill, and your release date
    get's date raped"
    Whos the dude in youre sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
      A west coast rapper named Blu..... he is underground but he has a classic album...called Below the Heavens...very dope..

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

15-blu and exile -BELOW THE HEAVENS {ALBUM}.zip - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

A west coast rapper named Blu..... he is underground but he has a classic album...called Below the Heavens...very dope..
        O dam I have that shit in my iTunes he just looks different in that pic.

Comment

O dam I have that shit in my iTunes he just looks different in that pic.
          Yea that is him...you're probably used to him with longer hair

Comment

• Yea I've only seem him on his cover..

Comment

• anybody know any good indie games to recommend?

Comment

Yea that is him...you're probably used to him with longer hair

fucking hipster never really mixes/masters his new shit

will never be able to top Below The Heavens if he stays wasting his talent like that....

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                anybody know any good indie games to recommend?
                Super Meat Boy
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                  Most of the people over here do A-levels in order to get into a university (to become an undergraduate). It's the next step up from GCSEs which are the equivalent of the US GED.

Most people do four or three A-levels. I'm doing history, English literature, philosophy and law. The grading system is pretty generic; U(un-gradable)-A*/+.

I'm predicted AAAA in my A-levels, which means I have a good chance of getting into the best universities.

Story over.

Keep studying, bro...worst thing you can do is stop if you are undecided.

It's alright. I think it's relatively cheap living compared to most placed in the UK.

Are you looking to go there for study reasons, on holiday etc?
                  I might study there
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

15-blu and exile -BELOW THE HEAVENS {ALBUM}.zip - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform
                    but then he went on to release some album saying it was produced by madlib but wasn't at all ..lol and there are some other situations where producers were like fuck you blu, and then he released that alternative experimental shit which wasn't that great either..

but below the heavens gets my thumbs up

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                      but then he went on to release some album saying it was produced by madlib but wasn't at all ..lol and there are some other situations where producers were like fuck you blu, and then he released that alternative experimental shit which wasn't that great either..

but below the heavens gets my thumbs up
                      Heard about that too...but I like Blu alot...I wish he would be a little more consistent in his approach to music....he just releases a bunch of unmastered stuff...

Comment

he got a sick swag tbh

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Going on a kendrick downloading spree....is it bad that i havent heard alot of his random singles?

Comment

Working...
                          X