X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    why the hell does it matter though?

It doesn't tho

But I feel like an idiot when I'm discussin'/defendin' my fav rapper who wears the most fuck'd up shit while makin' bad music.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      It doesn't tho

But I feel like an idiot when I'm discussin'/defendin' my fav rapper who wears the most fuck'd up shit while makin' bad music.
      You and your ' are nearly as bad as Weezyiscrazy's capitalizing every letter lol..

Comment

• This drought of wayne isnt healthy, i feel like convertin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          You and your ' are nearly as bad as Weezyiscrazy's capitalizing every letter lol..
          I think it's funny. I doubt I'd respect him in real life cuz he's not an American/Englishman/rapper/whatever lol
          He just tries to be like somebody he'll never be. He's one of these wannabes lolololol
          He reminds me so hard of my brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
            I think it's funny. I doubt I'd respect him in real life cuz he's not an American/Englishman/rapper/whatever lol
            He just tries to be like somebody he'll never be. He's one of these wannabes lolololol
            Ebonics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post

it's actually just a habit. I've tried to stop that shit but I can't help it.

Comment

sounds so dope mastered wowowowow

damn this shit is dope. can you hit me up with a DL of this and some of his other best projects?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
                  damn this shit is dope. can you hit me up with a DL of this and some of his other best projects?
                  don't fuck with his low-fi tapes, sound quality is extremely horrible, sounds like he recorded it with a toaster

he's dropping an album in June though, and the remastered tracks sound so fucking dope

4AD - Mysterious Phonk: The Chronicles of SpaceGhostPurpp by SpaceGhostPurrp

just compare these two lol

vs

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• I'm Sure There Were WAY More Users On This Thread A While Back? Its Just Been The Same Ol' People Recently.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

John and Lorena Bobbitt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .......... LMAO, " She crazy bout that dick, lorraine abobbit " .......... HAHA , why would wayne know something like that, ha, he cracks me up

Comment

• friend got shot in cincinnati last night,
                      Man shot in OTR - FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather & Sports

Comment

Niggas ain't satisfied until they mama missin'
                        Niggas ain't satisfied until they mama miss 'em

dont getit?? care to explain please??

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                        we in this bitch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In Diz Bitch >>>>> We In The Bitch

they jackin us

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                          friend got shot in cincinnati last night,
                          Man shot in OTR - FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather & Sports
                          and u bragged about your weapons a few weeks ago

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X