This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    its by no means a bad album, kanye has never released a bad project, out of all of them though i just think graduation is the least memorable
    Can"t Tell Me Nothing and Stronger were on graduation though..and those two are top 5 Kanye Singles

1. Jesus Walks
    2. Throw The Wire
    3. Stronger
    4. Diamonds
    5. Can't Tell Me Nothing...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Kanye is so dope....his worst album is some people's best albums...SMH
      i hear people hatin on theraflu and i really dont know why its a dope song and has me hyped for his next solo project

Comment

i hear people hatin on theraflu and i really dont know why its a dope song and has me hyped for his next solo project
        I doubt that will make his next album to be honest..that and Mercy are two flopped records mainstream wise...even though I think he has the verse of the year so far on Theraflu
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I doubt that will make his next album to be honest..that and Mercy are two flopped records mainstream wise...even though I think he has the verse of the year so far on Theraflu
          both are getting a ton of radio play which is probably all they were meant to do, i just appreciate how kanye brings an intensity to every one of his songs. he never just sounds dead on a beat

Comment

People hate on it just because it wasn't produced by him and it doesn't sound like Kanye's "masterpiece" production. Don't see why that bothers people tbh. It's a straight banger. Much more of a fun/party record than his usual. Expectations are too high for every single song he makes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
              People hate on it just because it wasn't produced by him and it doesn't sound like Kanye's "masterpiece" production. Don't see why that bothers people tbh. It's a straight banger. Much more of a fun/party record than his usual. Expectations are too high for every single song he makes.
              ya he is going for a different sound right now which i appreciate he knows how to have a varying sound for every album he puts out because he is in a different place in his life

Comment

Positive
                Future is not a good rapper but I like his album lol

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                indeed

although his new stuff is dope too, nothin can compare to this one (and imo graduation)
                Unfortunately Late Registration is Ye's best album
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• isit me or is Danny Brown some weird nigga

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    Future is not a good rapper but I like his album lol

Unfortunately Late Registration is Ye's best album
                    Close 2nd to Graduation

Comment

• Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                      Close 2nd to Graduation
                      Ehh never loved Graduation that much, it got some very weak tracks (Barry Bonds, Drunk & Hot Girls, Stronger) but also some great ones (I Wonder, Can't Tell Me Nothing, Big Brother, Everything I Am, Flashing Lights (gawd Ye beat tbh))

CD, LR + MDBTF >>> Rest

I'd rate Graduation his weakest album, love 808s though

Originally posted by AikawaX View Post
                      isit me or is Danny Brown some weird nigga
                      yeah he is lol, there are some weirder ones though ---> Death Grips
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Breakdown: Young Money Cash Money Billionaires’ Current Roster | XXLMAG.COM
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                          Ehh never loved Graduation that much, it got some very weak tracks (Barry Bonds, Drunk & Hot Girls, Stronger) but also some great ones (I Wonder, Can't Tell Me Nothing, Big Brother, Everything I Am, Flashing Lights (gawd Ye beat tbh))

CD, LR + MDBTF >>> Rest

I'd rate Graduation his weakest album, love 808s though

yeah he is lol, there are some weirder ones though ---> Death Grips
                          do u like death grips?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                          X