This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
    Not even gonna reply to fucking clowns who bring up that sister shit....

Only real niggas know what happen, and lame ass niggas will keep bringing it up so go ahead and keep saying shit about it
    L

Comment

Not even gonna reply to fucking clowns who bring up that sister shit....

Only real niggas know what happen, and lame ass niggas will keep bringing it up so go ahead and keep saying shit about it
      shut your fuckin face, sister fucker.
      .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
        shut your fuckin face, sister fucker.

Let's not go there Bendover93

Comment

• You know what, since EVERYBODY has a god damn problem with me...i'm fucking GONE.

and everybody talks shit and thinks their the shit on this fucking forum.... the same shit people were saying to me that I did stuff to be cool is the same shit your doing now..thinking you're cool to talk shit and make fun of people...all yall you do is fucking make fun of ppl everytime you get. ( Not saying I haven't or anything ) but Yeah I did just catch feelings, cause i get this shit everytime I go go on here. So many trolls, dick riders, and bitches on this site. Fuck you niggas

Comment

You know what, since EVERYBODY has a god damn problem with me...i'm fucking GONE.

and everybody talks shit and thinks their the shit on this fucking forum.... the same shit people were saying to me that I did stuff to be cool is the same shit your doing now..thinking you're cool to talk shit and make fun of people...all yall you do is fucking make fun of ppl everytime you get. ( Not saying I haven't or anything ) but Yeah I did just catch feelings, cause i get this shit everytime I go go on here. So many trolls, dick riders, and bitches on this site. Fuck you niggas
            Stay cool brotha

Comment

You know what, since EVERYBODY has a god damn problem with me...i'm fucking GONE.

you already said you were gone once, what happened with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                you already said you were gone once, what happened with that?
                twice*

Comment

• I say fuck you, less I'm wit ya, If I take u out the picture I know real niggas won't miss ya.

Comment

• Trolling this nigga in the R&B thread for the lols...
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• hahaha we'll see how long that lasts

Comment

and you'll be back

Comment

• The Bernie Mac show was funny as hell. A lot of laughs from that shit. I put it as 21st century #Classic

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Time to take my ass to sleep, I was thinking I didn't have school tomorrow for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                          X