X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn just had a BSOD.
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• u referring to blue screen of death? cuz i been having mad problems with my computer revolving that...i think this site is giving me viruses

Comment

• Originally posted by AikawaX View Post
        If I fucked her once, then I could fuck her twice
        If I fucked her twice, I might change her life
        If I change her life she might hit my weed
        We could have a some and we could run off with three.
        Hands on the wheeeeeelllll

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
          u referring to blue screen of death? cuz i been having mad problems with my computer revolving that...i think this site is giving me viruses
          Nah this place is clean. I was just messing around with overclocking my CPU.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            Nah this place is clean. I was just messing around with overclocking my CPU.
            clean like a triple cunted hooker

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              Damn just had a BSOD.
              Thought it was a alcoholic beverage at first

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                Thought it was a alcoholic beverage at first
                id fucking kill for a jack and coke right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                  id fucking kill for a jack and coke right now
                  Last time I drank was like 2-3 months ago, ended up walking up at 6 throwing up

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                    Last time I drank was like 2-3 months ago, ended up walking up at 6 throwing up
                    i get hammered pretty much every weekend and sometimes during the week if im not working

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      i get hammered pretty much every weekend and sometimes during the week if im not working
                      IDKY but that made me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        You know what, since EVERYBODY has a god damn problem with me...i'm fucking GONE.

and everybody talks shit and thinks their the shit on this fucking forum.... the same shit people were saying to me that I did stuff to be cool is the same shit your doing now..thinking you're cool to talk shit and make fun of people...all yall you do is fucking make fun of ppl everytime you get. ( Not saying I haven't or anything ) but Yeah I did just catch feelings, cause i get this shit everytime I go go on here. So many trolls, dick riders, and bitches on this site. Fuck you niggas

Chill bro, learn to ignore. It will never stop so you either actually don't come back or you man up and just ignore people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          Not even gonna reply to fucking clowns who bring up that sister shit....

Only real niggas know what happen, and lame ass niggas will keep bringing it up so go ahead and keep saying shit about it
                          Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          You know what, since EVERYBODY has a god damn problem with me...i'm fucking GONE.

and everybody talks shit and thinks their the shit on this fucking forum.... the same shit people were saying to me that I did stuff to be cool is the same shit your doing now..thinking you're cool to talk shit and make fun of people...all yall you do is fucking make fun of ppl everytime you get. ( Not saying I haven't or anything ) but Yeah I did just catch feelings, cause i get this shit everytime I go go on here. So many trolls, dick riders, and bitches on this site. Fuck you niggas

oh, i thought you said you wasn't gonna respond....

Comment

Working...
                          X