This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
    I think Nas & Drake are my fav artists of all time now....Sorry Wayne...
    thought you said you was a 50 stan?

Comment

• Selena - who the fuck is Jennifer?

*Niggas get caught slippin like this everyday*

Comment

I think Nas & Drake are my fav artists of all time now....Sorry Wayne...
        Drake in your all time? Really lol! Drake as a whole is nowhere nears what Wayne status is. And how long have u been listening to Nas 2 months?

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

We got us some dickriders on this forum.smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
          thought you said you was a 50 stan?
          I am, but I only listen to 2 albums from him.

After his first 2 albums he changed....and his last mixtape was aight, but he time is long gone. Still looking forward to his mixtape this month. Hes like top 4.... Drake, Nas, Wayne & 50...I dont really have a 5 tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post

Selena - who the fuck is Jennifer?

*Niggas get caught slippin like this everyday*
            sound like you speakin from experience lol...you cant be gettin caught up like dat gooby

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              Drake in your all time? Really lol! Drake as a whole is nowhere nears what Wayne status is. And how long have u been listening to Nas 2 months?

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Drake hasn't dropped ONE BAD SONG NIGGAAAAAAAAAA. And i've been listening to Nas for almost 2 years now....Your point? LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                sound like you speakin from experience lol...you cant be gettin caught up like dat gooby

na i was just saying
                females develop telescopic vision as soon as you pull your phone out

Comment

• the nigga with a flyod mayweather avy is callin me a dick rider

Comment

Drake hasn't dropped ONE BAD SONG NIGGAAAAAAAAAA. And i've been listening to Nas for almost 2 years now....Your point? LMAO.
                    Really now, Drake put out a bunch mediocre songs, this nigga didn't drop any good enough material for u to be putting him top 5. But oh I forgot you've been listing to hip hop for only 2 years now. So Drakes is in your top 5 because iuo he hasn't put out in any bad songs this year?Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      the nigga with a flyod mayweather avy is callin me a dick rider
                      Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      Really now, Drake put out a bunch mediocre songs, this nigga didn't drop any good enough material for u to be putting him top 5. But oh I forgot you've been listing to hip hop for only 2 years now. So Drakes is in your top 5 because iuo he hasn't put out in any bad songs this year?Lol!

what's beef?

Comment

Nigga are you fucking stupid? Hes in MY top 5 fav of all time...not best dumbass smh...

Comment

the nigga with a flyod mayweather avy is callin me a dick rider
                          Loob I've been a Floyd fan for a long ass time what the fuck are u talking about boy? Lol acting like u know me bitch. I'm a fan of many boxers who the fuck u a fan of bitch boy

Comment

Working...
                          X