X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching tupac and biggie the documentary

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
      im sorry man but your reaching, i understand wut your saying and those songs arent absolutely putrid, just unmemorable, felt like material we had heard before but watered down and none of C4 really bangs hard in the whip so kind of a useless album
      Hmmmm.. my opinion i guess. But nah, John bangs, my boys who dont even like wayne bumped shit like blunt blowin, John ,Megaman nd 6 foot 7 foot , and tbh its the first time ive heard hype of wayne in london nd people bumpin C4 wayne in der cars , but thas a whole new story... But disappointing nevertheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        Sennheiser CX 200 Street II In-Ear-Kopfh�rer schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik
        best ones I ever had in that price range, sound is amazing...but only when they fit your ear perfectly
        Philips SHE8500 High End InEar Kopfh�rer: Amazon.de: Elektronik

I used to have these, the sound-quality is very great. I bought them when the price was like 35 euro or some' like that.
        The quality of the headphones is very bad, I bought 3 pairs in 8 months. The bass was fuckin great man. You heard everything clearly...
        And the best thing was, when you ever turned your music up, you didn't hear anything in your setting. Even your setting didn't hear anything of the music if you turned it up. The headphones I own atm are made by Sony, and damn, the sound-quality is such a big fail. Eveybody can hear what songs I'm listening to cuz they're loud and annoying . Even tho I can hear everything in my setting.
        I also had Beats By Dre and the quality sucked.
        Hmm. I need new headphones.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
          we in this bitch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

how many fuck you rep messages do you have?
          2, I think.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I used to have these, the sound-quality is very great. I bought them when the price was like 35 euro or some' like that.
            The quality of the headphones is very bad, I bought 3 pairs in 8 months. The bass was fuckin great man. You heard everything clearly...
            And the best thing was, when you ever turned your music up, you didn't hear anything in your setting. Even your setting didn't hear anything of the music if you turned it up. The headphones I own atm are made by Sony, and damn, the sound-quality is such a big fail. Eveybody can hear what songs I'm listening to cuz they're loud and annoying . Even tho I can hear everything in my setting.
            Sennheiser & Bose are the best brands lolol
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Last edited by Flame Beats; 05-12-2012, 11:14 AM.
              .................... ....................

Comment

• Wayne please keep it somethin' like this

not all that weird shit like fury boots and fuck'd up color matches.

Comment

• oh god nah. wayne will be on don't wake me up - chris brown (prod by david guetta)
                  oh god nah. another wack verse

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    Wayne please keep it somethin' like this

not all that weird shit like fury boots and fuck'd up color matches.
                    why the hell does it matter though?

last.fm || twitter

Comment

oh god nah. wayne will be on don't wake me up - chris brown (prod by david guetta)
                      oh god nah. another wack verse
                      Source?
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• sounds so dope mastered wowowowow

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Anybody know about One Night; YMCMB Ft. T-Pain? I don't know who all is gonna be on it (besides who's in the pictures)
                          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                          Guns and stretchers
                          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                          X