• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
    It's classified bro.
    ............... Come on..

Comment

• Adorn is officially the dopest R&B song out right now...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Moment of silence...

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
        ............... Come on..
        I can't bro, people are too good at finding info here. I give a name and next thing you know her address will be in this bitch. real shit.
        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Mint Ice cream >>

Comment

• [MENTION=62970]Nawy[/MENTION] i forgot to put my name but shit had me cryin

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
              Moment of silence...

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

I can't bro, people are too good at finding info here. I give a name and next thing you know her address will be in this bitch. real shit.
              You know her personally?

Comment

• ---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

@-_- ya got some females on the line yet, ill cast a few hooks ya way, then ya can catch you some female fish , hmm they taste good, tuna salad sandwich!

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

[QUOTE=Rockstar Wayne;970486]
                Originally posted by BloodKin View Post

Okay?
                ahh shit didn't wanna have to do it.... read ur music and listen to the bible, cause u bout to become my rival...

talkin bout slow cookin ya body in my rival and eatin my bread, cuz i'm so far ahead or even heard of, until you understand my line of think... think.. think...

coke? no joke

Comment

• [QUOTE=BloodKin;970800]

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

@-_- ya got some females on the line yet, ill cast a few hooks ya way, then ya can catch you some female fish , hmm they taste good, tuna salad sandwich!

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                  ahh shit didn't wanna have to do it.... read ur music and listen to the bible, cause u bout to become my rival...

talkin bout slow cookin ya body in my rival and eatin my bread, cuz i'm so far ahead or even heard of, until you understand my line of think... think.. think...

coke? no joke
                  Dude stfu. Don't quote me. Fuckin weirdo.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rockstar Wayne;970814]
                    Originally posted by BloodKin View Post

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Dude stfu. Don't quote me. Fuckin weirdo.
                    aww shit i told ya i made ya.. i aint sorry, tell ya mama, to raise ya better, cuz i got her bread and butter, and ask her bout her "slow cooker" she know what it is!!

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

you don't understand me? [wanye voice]
                    cause I stand over everybody [kanye voice]
                    yall need to learn honor and respect
                    honor the people around you
                    respect the one above you
                    once you learn that, its all love..
                    but for now, i aint giving yall it all
                    cause I give my all daily, eat ya crust... shh I'm bout to bust.
                    choo choo, there go my train,

WANYE

Comment

• Ayo this muthafucka [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION] spamming everywhere with his bullshit... How come he ain't banned?
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• happy 30th birthday, Millzy!
                        Last edited by Flame Beats; 09-11-2012, 07:29 AM.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• Birdmans laugh [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION]

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X