X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    Dont forget @LIL-WAYNE, @IceMan and @DARKAVELI
    you remember wrong, im those too but not iceman, only account i will pay 15 dollas for are weeztfan

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      you remember wrong, im those too but not iceman, only account i will pay 15 dollas for are weeztfan
      same here

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• [QUOTE=BloodKin;970800]

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

@-_- ya got some females on the line yet, ill cast a few hooks ya way, then ya can catch you some female fish , hmm they taste good, tuna salad sandwich!

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
        ahh shit didn't wanna have to do it.... read ur music and listen to the bible, cause u bout to become my rival...

talkin bout slow cookin ya body in my rival and eatin my bread, cuz i'm so far ahead or even heard of, until you understand my line of think... think.. think...

coke? no joke

no : (

ok

Comment

• TAKE A SECOND OF PEACE, ARNT YOU GLAD WE HAVE FREEDOM, LETS FREE DOOM AROUND THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS SHOW THE WORLD WHAT LOVE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twin towers hit on this day, but one god damn fucker bout to show what "WE THE FREE PEOPLE ABOUT"

sorry for the caps, have so much passion for this shit! and you can understand, because we family!!!

Comment

• knocked out for like 1-2hrs, woke up with a headache

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
              knocked out for like 1-2hrs, woke up with a headache
              Who KO'd you?

Comment

• Dear America, Your 9/11 Is Our 24/7, Your Sincerely Palestine

Comment

• Originally posted by mannigham999 View Post
                  Dear America, Your 9/11 Is Our 24/7, Your Sincerely Palestine
                  Dear Palestine, no one cares.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• and shee say and i say yeahh i say noo i say please she say noo and i say please she say no then i say then she say then we say hahahahah alrighttttttttt damn thats alrighttttt everythings alrightttttttttt ihhhhhhhhh, ey bayeyagebeay yung yung yung weezy baby yung weezy baby yung weezy babyyy! ahahedhshdhfjjfjhf yungg! hdyhsn hiiiiiiii, heyhageah

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by mannigham999 View Post
                      Dear America, Your 9/11 Is Our 24/7, Your Sincerely Palestine
                      Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                      Dear Palestine, no one cares.

Comment

and shee say and i say yeahh i say noo i say please she say noo and i say please she say no then i say then she say then we say hahahahah alrighttttttttt damn thats alrighttttt everythings alrightttttttttt ihhhhhhhhh, ey bayeyagebeay yung yung yung weezy baby yung weezy baby yung weezy babyyy! ahahedhshdhfjjfjhf yungg! hdyhsn hiiiiiiii, heyhageah
                        +rep to whoever that figures out what song this is from

Comment

+rep to whoever that figures out what song this is from
                          It's Been A Week ?

Comment

Working...
                          X