X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
    It's Been A Week ?
    Damn!! that's right, +rep for you

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

Comment

He googled it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
          He googled it
          nope

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Comment

Wtf? Why?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                Wtf? Why?!
                WeezyFan: be myself [MENTION=62970]Nawy[/MENTION]: Smart talk and ass talk [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION]: be crazy and praise Birdman brrrr! [MENTION=72729]DMC927[/MENTION]: troll [MENTION=62524]C4leaker[/MENTION]: be italian [MENTION=62118]Mini[/MENTION]: Troll [MENTION=49231]IAmNotHuman[/MENTION]: Retarded Trolling
                @imisstheoldwayne: praise Wayne's old music and complain about his new music and known songs [MENTION=9870]LIL-WAYNE[/MENTION]: stalk when im banned on other accounts [MENTION=55611]DARKAVELI[/MENTION]: praise Tech N9ne, be smart and post awesome Baby smilies!!
                Last edited by WeezyFan; 09-11-2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

WeezyFan: be myself @Nawy: Smart talk and ass talk @lilweezyfan: be crazy and praise Birdman brrrr! @DMC927: troll @C4leaker: be italian @Mini: Troll @IAmNotHuman: Retarded Trolling
                  @imisstheoldwayne: praise Wayne's old music and complain about his new music and known songs @LIL-WAYNE: stalk when im banned on other accounts @DARKAVELI: praise Tech N9ne, be smart and post awesome Baby smilies!!
                  Ahhh, Okay.. Nicki Minaj. Lmfao. All these damn ppl..

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

[WSHH]wshhZSMk900tG6560Gk8[/WSHH]

Comment

• Chuckee's new joint with Gates >>>>
                    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• what you guys smokin on today?
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                        what you guys smokin on today?
                        socks and eggshells bout [MENTION=19601]Rockstar Wayne[/MENTION] 's belief too me having over 12 accounts on this forum

Comment

socks and eggshells bout @Rockstar Wayne 's belief too me having over 12 accounts on this forum
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X