Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    My niggas work at the hookah lounge so we get all this shit free fuck yeaaa
    hookah <3

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
      That ASAP Rocky thread on KTT tho
      You need to look at that Weeknd thread rofl

some people are so fucked up...that stanning..

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      Am i the only one who fux with DMX?
      No
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• I worked at MickyD's for a few weeks and shit was disgusting. Don't eat from there no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post

I worked at MickyD's for a few weeks and shit was disgusting. Don't eat from there no more.
          I'm glad there ain't no McDonald's here in my country. It's sad enough seeing all the kids get fat from KFC and shit...
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            I'm glad there ain't no McDonald's here in my country. It's sad enough seeing all the kids get fat from KFC and shit...
            Yep their getting fat from that shit. Plus if they drop your patty while making it which happen all the time, they still put it on your burger. They sneeze in there and they only change the oil once every 7 days.

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            You need to look at that Weeknd thread rofl

some people are so fucked up...that stanning..

No
            lol cool avy!

Comment

Yep their getting fat from that shit. Plus if they drop your patty while making it which happen all the time, they still put it on your burger. They sneeze in there and they only change the oil once every 7 days.
              That's fucked up... If I ever go to the US, I ain't never eating at Micky D's
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                That's fucked up... If I ever go to the US, I ain't never eating at Micky D's
                yezzir and I'm sure this goes on in all the other fast food restaurants.

Comment

• last years music >>>>> this year

this year has boring as fuck tbh

Comment

• Everybody getting blue Contacts. This society has everybody thinking blue eyes are superior when scientifically they're inferior. Blue eyes are eyes with very little or no melanin. They are transparentthey only appear blue because of an optical illusion the Tyndall effect. Brown eyes take in more Wavelength because of the melanin. notice people with blue eyes have eyes that are very sensitive to the sun? Blue eyes are a genetic mutations. People with brown eyes should be proud.

Comment

Everybody getting blue Contacts. This society has everybody thinking blue eyes are superior when scientifically they're inferior. Blue eyes are eyes with very little or no melanin. They are transparentthey only appear blue because of an optical illusion the Tyndall effect. Brown eyes take in more Wavelength because of the melanin. notice people with blue eyes have eyes that are very sensitive to the sun? Blue eyes are a genetic mutations. People with brown eyes should be proud.
                      #Browneyes

Comment

• I've been getting into this science shit lately, i don't know why, I find it interesting. my mom always told me when i was little I should be a scientist.

Roasted this ignorant Dominican bitch at school who was saying her eyes are better than mine because there blue.. She kept on bringing up how rare and special they're. Once I schooled em even the teacher was like damn.lol Only reason they're rare is because it's a genetically recessive gene. Dumb bitch, your inferior to me.

Comment

I've been getting into this science shit lately, i don't know why, I find it interesting. my mom always told me when i was little I should be a scientist.

Roasted this ignorant Dominican bitch at school who was saying her eyes are better than mine because there blue.. She kept on bringing up how rare and special they're. Once I schooled em even the teacher was like damn.lol Only reason they're rare is because it's a genetically recessive gene. Dumb bitch, your inferior to me.
                          You should be a teacher, you seem really smart. Based on our past conversations & fights lol

Comment

Working...
                          X