X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GKMC on Tuesday, dope

EDIT: only pre-order
    Last edited by IceMan; 09-29-2012, 12:34 PM.
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      You should be a teacher, you seem really smart. Based on our past conversations & fights lol
      Don't have the patience

Yeah maybe with younger kids but I'm not sure about high school students. I'd probably get arrested for child abuse. nah I'm kidding yeah that's something I need to really look into. Because one thing I notice about myself is once I learn something new I like to share the info, even if the people are not interested or refuse to believe it. Most of my friends don't like to hear it either but that's how I am. I'm glad I at least have one friend who shares the same views as I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post

GKMC on Tuesday, dope

EDIT: only pre-order

Comment

last years music >>>>> this year

this year has boring as fuck tbh
          i disagree bruh.. baby been comin with his dope verses all year pleboye...

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• I wish @SBM832 would make a cover for Lil Weezy Ana, I don't like the regular cover

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                Everybody getting blue Contacts. This society has everybody thinking blue eyes are superior when scientifically they're inferior. Blue eyes are eyes with very little or no melanin. They are transparentthey only appear blue because of an optical illusion the Tyndall effect. Brown eyes take in more Wavelength because of the melanin. notice people with blue eyes have eyes that are very sensitive to the sun? Blue eyes are a genetic mutations. People with brown eyes should be proud.
                I have a yellow ring inside my blue eyes, naturally. But yeah, I agree people should just stick to their own natural color. No need to diss blue eyes though, brown is just a more dominant eye color, doesn't mean their a superior person, Were all equal whatever eye color, Its just that blue is less common then brown so some people have to get blue contacts to feel different.

I love science too, from everything, "what color is a mirror, to space" for example.

Interesting fact. Good looking people are actually better people then others...

At American football.

Comment

You need to stay more active tbh .

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Listening to this whack ass feature on Grove St. Party , S4TW , y'all think this nigga has talent ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                    I have a yellow ring inside my blue eyes, naturally. But yeah, I agree people should just stick to their own natural color. No need to diss blue eyes though, brown is just a more dominant eye color, doesn't mean their a superior person, Were all equal whatever eye color, Its just that blue is less common then brown so some people have to get blue contacts to feel different.

I love science too, from everything, "what color is a mirror, to space" for example.

Interesting fact. Good looking people are actually better people then others...

At American football.
                    Dat last fact is very interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                      Dat last fact is very interesting

Comment

• Most ppl pick neither but if u had to..

P. Diddy or Puff?

Comment

• Anyone else download Big Seans Detroit tape?

Well I've downloaded it but it keeps fucking up when I add to my Ipod. When I try to fast forward a part or go back it just skips to the next song wtf?

Comment

Working...
                          X