This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
    Yeah the name aint bad but hes just silly he has no clue what so ever hahahha

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I know you are dumbass hahahah
    Boy you're gay, aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      They went well. The law exams were the worst, but they were fine. How were yours?
      Truss, the retake was decent, second one , B if im lucky.... What uni's you thinkin of going to, you gnna do law?

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
        Boy you're gay, aren't you?

Na thats you and iceman.
        And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
          Truss, the retake was decent, second one , B if im lucky.... What uni's you thinkin of going to, you gnna do law?
          Yeah, I'm hoping to study law at Reading. It's very highly ranked. The required grades to get in are 'AAA', but because I take part in Pathways to Law, I can with 'AAB'.

Comment

Yeah, I'm hoping to study law at Reading. It's very highly ranked. The required grades to get in are 'AAA', but because I take part in Pathways to Law, I can with 'AAB'.
            Hmmm, they're open day is on friday ini. Oh thats lucky then.. do u really enjoy law doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
              Hmmm, they're open day is on friday ini. Oh thats lucky then.. do u really enjoy law doe?
              Yep. If not Reading, probably a Russel Group. I can get reduced offers at about tree of them for doing Pathways.

I quite enjoy it. I know it's a lot different at A-level, but the mock lectures I've participated in have been interesting.

Comment

Yep. If not Reading, probably a Russel Group. I can get reduced offers at about tree of them for doing Pathways.

I quite enjoy it. I know it's a lot different at A-level, but the mock lectures I've participated in have been interesting.
                arnt you going uni next year? as in 2013/2014?

Comment

• Originally posted by AikawaX View Post
                  arnt you going uni next year? as in 2013/2014?
                  Year after. Still have to do my A2 year.

Comment

Year after. Still have to do my A2 year.
                    owh okay, goodluck
                    Last edited by AikawaX; 06-20-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• I'm the diamond in the dirt, that ain't been found

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Yep. If not Reading, probably a Russel Group. I can get reduced offers at about tree of them for doing Pathways. I quite enjoy it. I know it's a lot different at A-level, but the mock lectures I've participated in have been interesting.
                        Oooooh , thats handy then. LOL if u enjoy it go for it, the only part of law i can see myself doing is commercial , but then its just preference ini, good luck tho g wiv everything.

Comment

• gonna be dope as fuck!!!!!!!
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X