do u wanna get lung cancer?
      dont act like you not getting lung cancer from smoking weed

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
        You're not, at least when you don't smoke blunts or joints with tobacco

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
          You're not, at least when you don't smoke blunts or joints with tobacco
          yeah it does, a joint is even more harmful for your lungs than a cigarette, cause you dont even have filter, and i dont know anybody around here (germany) who smokeas without tobacco), i mean its hardly comparable, cause you smoke more cigarettes thatn joints a day probably, but still, these people playing the side effects of weed down are pissing me off

Comment

yeah it does, a joint is even more harmful for your lungs than a cigarette, cause you dont even have filter, and i dont know anybody around here (germany) who smokeas without tobacco), i mean its hardly comparable, cause you smoke more cigarettes thatn joints a day probably, but still, these people playing the side effects of weed down are pissing me off
            Marijuana cures cancer and prevents/decreases cancer cells from growing
            20 Medical Studies That Prove Cannabis Can Cure Cancer | Collective-Evolution

Comment

• haha, why y'all smoking weed or cig? neither do the first nor the second one just drink my beer or whatever else
              thats really great at germany, you can drink beer when you are 16 and the other stuff at 18

Comment

you won't, there isn't any compounds in weed that leads to cancer.. so you would have to smoke everyday every minute to get cancer, cause the only thing that leads to it is the smoke itself..

and smoking pot mixed with tobacco is disgusting...

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                are you stupid?

Cigarettes contains gas, several bad poisons, addictive nicotine, tar, several ingredients that cause caner and much more

an normal joint (pure weed) contains over sixty cannabioids which stops growth and spread of caner, in some cases even kills it, THC which can be harmful for users under 17 years old, it can also have good effetcs against cancer, cannabinol which makes you sleepy and can stimulate bone growth, and more
                Last edited by WeezyFan; 11-24-2013, 09:22 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                  Im not smoking on a regular basis. Only a few times when im going out
                  Which will lead into smoking on regular basis, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                  Lol.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    you won't, there isn't any compounds in weed that leads to cancer.. so you would have to smoke everyday every minute to get cancer, cause the only thing that leads to it is the smoke itself..

and smoking pot mixed with tobacco is disgusting...
                    what are you talkin about?so you tryna say smoking tobacco is more harmful for the lungs thatn smoking weed ?

Comment

what are you talkin about?so you tryna say smoking tobacco is more harmful for the lungs thatn smoking weed ?
                      yeah it is, only thing that is bad health wise with weed is that you inhale smoke and any smoke inhaled to the lungs are harmful.

and im aware that there are several side effects of weed, but those will go away within some weeks after you quit smoking, even though some users experience to have developed symptoms of diagnoses such as schizofrenia, it is because they started smoking at a young age, which can be harmful.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        Which will lead into smoking on regular basis, lol.
                        oh heeeellll naw

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                          oh heeeellll naw
                          we'll see.
                          Do u smoke weed?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X