X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Illuminatii pushing this Gay agenda as always
    Yesss. I got you started. Go on.
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      Yesss. I got you started. Go on.

Illumianti. Luciefarians of this world, they wanna do everything God is against, if God goes left, they go right, so God says Homosexuality is a sin, so... they wanna promote homosexuality thru the media, and politics and make it okay to be gay, even the pope is now saying God accepts homosexuality which is total bs, God hates the sin but loves the sinner

Comment

Illumianti. Luciefarians of this world, they wanna do everything God is against, if God goes left, they go right, so God says Homosexuality is a sin, so... they wanna promote homosexuality thru the media, and politics and make it okay to be gay, even the pope is now saying God accepts homosexuality which is total bs, God hates the sin but loves the sinner
        Ahhaa

Comment

Do you agree with everything the Bible preaches?
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            Do you agree with everything the Bible preaches?
            Yes

Comment

Yes
              That's heavy dawg.

It's like a 2 way street for me to be honest. I don't know what to believe. I just can't understand a God that would let his people be tortured for eternity. I can't and probably will, never comprehend how and why He allow such a thing.

I'm going to become Buddhist, for real. I was baptized as a kid but I don't agree with a lot of the Bible. I think the 7 deadly sins are beautiful. Greed is beautiful, also lust and pride are beautiful things to me. Maybe I still have a lot to learn cuz I'm only 19 but fuck it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                I've went through the thread, but there seems to be a lot from him performing or just him out in public, & i'm asking @WeezyFan for some, so hopefully he will help.
                I'll PM you some of my sigs if you want
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                  That's heavy dawg.

It's like a 2 way street for me to be honest. I don't know what to believe. I just can't understand a God that would let his people be tortured for eternity. I can't and probably will, never comprehend how and why He allow such a thing.

I'm going to become Buddhist, for real. I was baptized as a kid but I don't agree with a lot of the Bible. I think the 7 deadly sins are beautiful. Greed is beautiful, also lust and pride are beautiful things to me. Maybe I still have a lot to learn cuz I'm only 19 but fuck it lol.
                  Cause we deserve it lol

Comment

Cause we deserve it lol
                    You don't really believe that.

The Bible says Lucifer will take over the world and deceive 95% of the people here.

You believe 5 billion of us deserve to be tortured for eternity?

It's scare tactics my dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUNSTON View Post
                      nah my life was Gucci this week brah - made hella $ wbu tho
                      fair play
                      Last edited by Wisheezy; 12-20-2013, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          I thought you said it was once in a thread.

I also thought that was a popular name in countries like Norway too
                          Fuck no! Im the only one in the whole world who has Jovnna Levi as their name because others cant handle so much stunnaness.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X