Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol i get like 4-5 hours of sleep a night between work, my commute, and fun outside of my job and I'm fine

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
        lol i get like 4-5 hours of sleep a night between work, my commute, and fun outside of my job and I'm fine
        you may die at a young age though.

Comment

• I have Crohn's disease, I'll probably die young anyways

Comment

I have Crohn's disease, I'll probably die young anyways
            u do fr?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• yeh, had it since 2002 i believe, that i know of at least...i got it from taking accutane, this acne medicine...it is a pill for body acne i had from playing football and it dried my inside out and gave me bleeding ulcers and ultimately Crohn's, it sucks. I won a lawsuit for like 200 racks so i'm waiting on my annuity. the only other good thing is the pain meds I get when I get flare ups.

Comment

yeh, had it since 2002 i believe, that i know of at least...i got it from taking accutane, this acne medicine...it is a pill for body acne i had from playing football and it dried my inside out and gave me bleeding ulcers and ultimately Crohn's, it sucks. I won a lawsuit for like 200 racks so i'm waiting on my annuity. the only other good thing is the pain meds I get when I get flare ups.
                damn that sucks. I got it like 10 years ago but from natural causes the doctor said. I don't ever have problems with it besides 2 years ago I had a flare up

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• E-whoring is harder than it looks.
                  המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• ya, only thing I really deal with is Really bad acid reflux, heart burn, and the occasional stomach pain. when it flares up though as I'm sure you know it's a nightmare...I bugged out when I first got it because I read it caused like the shits and vomiting and stuff like that but I guess I just got lucky with not really having anything like that? Idk...

Comment

I have Crohn's disease, I'll probably die young anyways
                      What's that ?

Comment

• I'm slow. Just realized Lil Wayne - Pray To The Lord and Playaz Circle - Let Me Fly have the same beat.
                        Just one has a Jodeci sample and the other has it resung.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

ya, only thing I really deal with is Really bad acid reflux, heart burn, and the occasional stomach pain. when it flares up though as I'm sure you know it's a nightmare...I bugged out when I first got it because I read it caused like the shits and vomiting and stuff like that but I guess I just got lucky with not really having anything like that? Idk...
                          Nigga you call me stupid for taking DXM and you took Accutane? Shove your head in the dirt. That shit makes your skin look flawless but ruins your insides.
                          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                          X