Clear All

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
    I don't really fux with torrents
    Then warezbb.org

Comment

• Going to Ibiza so wont be on for a week, hope yall take care of yourselfs

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        Going to Ibiza so wont be on for a week, hope yall take care of yourselfs
        have fun on ibiza brah!
        you won't miss anything about c5 btw haha

Comment

Was there when I was 6 lol, enjoy it

Comment

Family holiday or a boys holiday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Family holiday or a boys holiday?
              It will just be my mom and sister. So family holiday. My mom wont let me travel on my own with friends yet, she said after I finnished High School I can and thats next year cuz this year ima start 9th grade, so yeah

I will be able to see how Ibiza is and where stuffs are located anyways so its kinda good cuz then I can plan if ima go there next year. Cuz if Ima travel on my own I would go to Ibiza. Ibiza sounds crazy if you go there to party nd stuffs, and USA too.

But I dunno if any of my friends can afford to go to USA, idk if I can either. Thats hella expensive so most likely not lol. Its a way bigger chance with Ibiza. But this holiday ima just be on the beach 24/7 This post got kinda long lols, sry bout that lel

Comment

• off to Vegas & Lake Mead for the weekend thank god

Comment

It will just be my mom and sister. So family holiday. My mom wont let me travel on my own with friends yet, she said after I finnished High School I can and thats next year cuz this year ima start 9th grade, so yeah

I will be able to see how Ibiza is and where stuffs are located anyways so its kinda good cuz then I can plan if ima go there next year. Cuz if Ima travel on my own I would go to Ibiza. Ibiza sounds crazy if you go there to party nd stuffs, and USA too.

But I dunno if any of my friends can afford to go to USA, idk if I can either. Thats hella expensive so most likely not lol. Its a way bigger chance with Ibiza. But this holiday ima just be on the beach 24/7 This post got kinda long lols, sry bout that lel
                  How old are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                    How old are you?

Comment

• Will smith son confirmed a fag

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post

That's cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post

Will smith son confirmed a fag

That's cool

what in the actual fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                          what in the actual fuck.
                          He can't be straight

Comment

Working...