This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    why would a 10 year old kid want to live on his own?
    do i look 10 lol. yo do me a favor slide up out my face slim

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post

this is dope lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
        serious question how do I move out of my parents house without making my mom mad?/! she's REALLY overbearing and even though I love her she`s really annoying to me lol. I lived on campus last year for half a semester and she dead ass used to call me EVERY MORNING....and she would show up half the time for nothing just to see me. she even started going to the SAME school as me the semester after so I was basically forced to be in contact with her for half the day lol. I left for 3 days one time to visit my best friend`s cousin nems friends in dallas once and she cried lol. she says I can`t live on my own because I`m naive and will get used, I can`t seem to escape this warphole with her
        She went to the same school as you?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        serious question how do I move out of my parents house without making my mom mad?/! she's REALLY overbearing and even though I love her she`s really annoying to me lol. I lived on campus last year for half a semester and she dead ass used to call me EVERY MORNING....and she would show up half the time for nothing just to see me. she even started going to the SAME school as me the semester after so I was basically forced to be in contact with her for half the day lol. I left for 3 days one time to visit my best friend`s cousin nems friends in dallas once and she cried lol. she says I can`t live on my own because I`m naive and will get used, I can`t seem to escape this warphole with her
        She went to the same school as you?

Comment

do i look 10 lol. yo do me a favor slide up out my face slim
          yeah according to your posts you look like 10.

Comment

lol just tell her you want to give living on your own a go.

but do you have a job cause it will be a lot more expensive than you think living on your own?

Comment

yeah according to your posts you look like 10.
              u stupid lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              lol just tell her you want to give living on your own a go.

but do you have a job cause it will be a lot more expensive than you think living on your own?
              nah I don't have a job yet. that's my first mistake right there

and i try to tell her but she never seems to entertain the idea. she doesn't want me to get a job because she's trying to con the government into giving me a disability check lol. she says I'm dumb for trying to work when i can get that. WHO WANTS THAT lol.

Comment

u stupid lol.

- - - Updated - - -

and i try to tell her but she never seems to entertain the idea. she doesn't want me to get a job because she's trying to con the government into giving me a disability check lol. she says I'm dumb for trying to work when i can get that. WHO WANTS THAT lol.
                lol do u really think anyone is trusting u?

Comment

u stupid lol.

- - - Updated - - -

no offense homey but thats terrible parenting.

Comment

lol do u really think anyone is trusting u?
                    Why wouldn't they!?!? I have no reason to lie about this lol
                    Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    no offense homey but thats terrible parenting.
                    I know

Comment

driving irl sucks lol. it�s not nearly as rousing as driving in a videogame. you have to turn the wheel 190 degrees just to do a 90 degree turn and then you have to turn the wheel back the handling for real life cars SUCK and the sense of speed is TERRIBLE. I was driving last night and the lights don�t zip past my eye sight like in nfs underground -_- Lmao This stupid. WHY do people like to drive around cars so much?!? imo videogame driving > real life driving
                      you forgot to plug in your rumble pack that's why.

also lights aren't flying by because you're not going 180 mph.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

• looks like another week with no weezy Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          looks like another week with no weezy Wednesday.
                          seems like weezy wednesdays are over

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                          you wanna live on your own just because your mom is annoying you? lol tf

how old are you tho?

Comment

Working...
                          X