Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to stop challenging everything that I say on here, especially when they have no clue of what they're talking about. And now we have people from the industry confirming exactly what I said was right from the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
      People need to stop challenging everything that I say on here, especially when they have no clue of what they're talking about. And now we have people from the industry confirming exactly what I said was right from the beginning.
      Lolza

Comment

• Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 12-13-2014, 01:33 AM.
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
          People need to stop challenging everything that I say on here, especially when they have no clue of what they're talking about. And now we have people from the industry confirming exactly what I said was right from the beginning.

Comment

• a good watch friends

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              a good watch friends

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                Kush and some lean and a pack of American Spirits >>>.
                Which American Spirits you smoke? I tried mellow menthol, but they tasted like ass. I want a good menthol... Is that their only one?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                It's because you act like a dick, and you act like you know everything. You only see your side, and nobody else's.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                  Which American Spirits you smoke? I tried mellow menthol, but they tasted like ass. I want a good menthol... Is that their only one?

- - - Updated - - -

It's because you act like a dick, and you act like you know everything. You only see your side, and nobody else's.
                  Please tell me a different better one lmfao. I was thinking the same thing, they seem harsh to me and I used to smoke a lot. I started with Newport's and then Marlboro Reds and then Lights. I quit a bunch of times but started again because I just enjoy smoking too much. Every cigarette company besides American Spirits are loaded with disgusting and cancerous additives like ammonia and jet fuel and rat poison so I just want to smoke on Spirits now. The Spirits are just organic tobacco and are additive free, like how tobacco toking is supposed to be. I tried the yellow packs and then the blues but they seem very similar. They have this bad flavor I don't really like, but they're good for you so I'm determined to find one I enjoy haha.

There's like 8 more different flavors I think, got to experiment lol.

Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 12-13-2014, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Please tell me a different better one lmfao. I was thinking the same thing, they seem harsh to me and I used to smoke a lot. I started with Newport's and then Marlboro Reds and then Lights. I quit a bunch of times but started again because I just enjoy smkong too much. Every cigarette company besides American Spirits are loaded with disgusting and cancerous additives like ammonia and jet fuel and rat poison so I just want to smoke on Spirits now. The Spirits are just organic tobacco and are additive free, like how tobacco toking is supposed to be. I tried the yellow packs and then the blues but they seem very similar. They have this bad flavor I don't really like, but they're good for you so I'm determined to find one I enjoy haha.

There's like 8 more different flavors I think, got to experiment lol.
                    I started with Marlboro Lights, and then switched immediately to menthol. My favorite as of the past couple years, are Marlboro Menthol-Smooth. They taste like a straight up peppermint. But you're right. American Spirits are supposed to be better for you (hard to believe a cigarette is better) but I expected to find a good tasting American Spirit menthol. If you find one, please let me know lol...

What color are the other American Spirit menthol packs? I tried the light green one.

Comment

I started with Marlboro Lights, and then switched immediately to menthol. My favorite as of the past couple years, are Marlboro Menthol-Smooth. They taste like a straight up peppermint. But you're right. American Spirits are supposed to be better for you (hard to believe a cigarette is better) but I expected to find a good tasting American Spirit menthol. If you find one, please let me know lol...

What color are the other American Spirit menthol packs? I tried the light green one.
                      The main problems from cigarettes are from the additives from companies like Marlboro. Those additives are put in to make the tobacco taste better and to provide a better hit from the cig itself.

I recommend you read this. There's a lot of bullshit surrounding the anti-cig campaigns,

Nicotine - Are We Ignoring Its Health Benefits?

Comment

The main problems from cigarettes are from the additives from companies like Marlboro. Those additives are put in to make the tobacco taste better and to provide a better hit from the cig itself.

I recommend you read this. There's a lot of bullshit surrounding the anti-cig campaigns,

Nicotine - Are We Ignoring Its Health Benefits?
                        Sweet, I'll check it out. Lemme know what you find, mentol-wise with American Spirits.

Comment

this. but i didnt want to say it

diet soda gives me stomach problems. does this happen to anyone else? it sucks cause i love pepsi max

Comment

Working...
                          X