Happy 23rd bday to me!
    Smelly human being

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        How can you flop your life on every level like that? lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          co-sign that haha can we agree that IANAHB (intro) is the worse? next to my homies still
          - - - Updated - - -
          The intro and Curtains are the only tracks ive played off of it in the past year lol. Intro is fucking dope, he ruins it abit but mehhh..
          Happy belated btw @Flame Beats

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
            Boys, anyone on here listen to Russ?
            the boys music is some of the best ive heard in YEARS!
            I aint even gonna post one track.... just youtube him.... Pull the trigger. Brooklyn freestyle. 99. Losin control. What they want.... nah seriously just listen to ANY one of his tracks.

Aiii nah wait....

i like his sound but lyrically he could be better. Most of his lyrics sound good but seem cliche and unoriginal.
            None

Comment

• 5milli+ thread views

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                5milli+ thread views
                We should all go play A Milli 5 times

Comment

• went out on 2nd date with this girl, and she really likes me, but i didn't kiss her, shit i should have probably cuz i think she wanted it..i just felt its not the time, it was valentines day as well..

shit, too late now, gonna kiss her on 3rd date tho

also watch Dirty Grandpa, shit was hilarious too much sex jokes tho, but still pretty funny..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    went out on 2nd date with this girl, and she really likes me, but i didn't kiss her, shit i should have probably cuz i think she wanted it..i just felt its not the time, it was valentines day as well..

shit, too late now, gonna kiss her on 3rd date tho

also watch Dirty Grandpa, shit was hilarious too much sex jokes tho, but still pretty funny..
                    Go for more than a kiss next time brew.... if shes feeling it obv.... u can take advantage of u being supposedly abit 'shy' and show her what youre on next time, then shell be hit by this woooaahhh, nd uve gone and caught urself a regi ice ( abit reminiscent for me from those days )
                    .... Good luck loool !

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                    i like his sound but lyrically he could be better. Most of his lyrics sound good but seem cliche and unoriginal.
                    Yeah his sound is what caught me.. i was vulnerable looking for something new what can i say . Nah but hes dope.. hes got like 4 plus albums , most of what i linked i think are quite similar and repetitious ; i was in that typa mood hah.
                    Bear in mind he produces alot of his own shit to ..

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                      Go for more than a kiss next time brew.... if shes feeling it obv.... u can take advantage of u being supposedly abit 'shy' and show her what youre on next time, then shell be hit by this woooaahhh, nd uve gone and caught urself a regi ice ( abit reminiscent for me from those days )
                      .... Good luck loool !
                      haha, im actually pretty shy for real.. and im not that kind of guy, i dont wanna take advantage of someone..
                      but im gonna go for a kiss next time, shes super cute tho maybe even cuter than me tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        5milli+ thread views
                        LWHQ with another W
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          shes super cute tho maybe even cuter than me tbh

Comment

Working...
                          X