• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    Anyone listen to Troubles mixtape? Shits kinda flames
    which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
      You have 10,659 posts
      thanks

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
      Well you sure wouldn't want to miss that..
      What do you mean

Comment

• is there anyway to change my username -_-

Comment

• Hey guys whats up?? Been like months

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
            Hey guys whats up?? Been like months
            What have you been up to ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiersten Weiss View Post
              is there anyway to change my username -_-
              gotta give all the green name ppl $50

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                What have you been up to ?
                Started last year of medical school and it's all clinical work at the hospital so i barely have time for life anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                  Jesus Christ. "Fear The walking dead" is such a crappy show. Lol wtf.
                  I haven't watched "Shiva" yet..but so far, I liked it..
                  Yes, there are some WOAT actors aka Madison, and some really bad writing, but characters like Nick, Strand, Chris makes it interesting to watch for me..

I dislike this new mexican lady, because whole story about her is pretty much story of Hershel in TWD.
                  I feel like instead of raising the quality of 2nd season (since 1st season was too slow), they even lowered it..
                  The show is nowhere near as good as TWD..

But it has potential, and I feel like Nick is the character that would be awesome to see in TWD as well..

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                    Started last year of medical school and it's all clinical work at the hospital so i barely have time for life anymore
                    thats real $$$$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      I haven't watched "Shiva" yet..but so far, I liked it..
                      Yes, there are some WOAT actors aka Madison, and some really bad writing, but characters like Nick, Strand, Chris makes it interesting to watch for me..

I dislike this new mexican lady, because whole story about her is pretty much story of Hershel in TWD.
                      I feel like instead of raising the quality of 2nd season (since 1st season was too slow), they even lowered it..
                      The show is nowhere near as good as TWD..

But it has potential, and I feel like Nick is the character that would be awesome to see in TWD as well..
                      Can't remember which ep but if it's the one where the took the boat hostage, it was almost a good ep. But I agree about the new group in mexico. It's like they try to make us feel a certain way without putting in the time for plot/character development. The first few eps of last season could've been so great but the characters are so unlikable. The show started out waaaaay creepier than TWD was but I was like uhh, well, crap.
                      http://www.iamshanell.com
                      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                        Can't remember which ep but if it's the one where the took the boat hostage, it was almost a good ep. But I agree about the new group in mexico. It's like they try to make us feel a certain way without putting in the time for plot/character development. The first few eps of last season could've been so great but the characters are so unlikable. The show started out waaaaay creepier than TWD was but I was like uhh, well, crap.
                        Yeah, that episode was decent. Yeah, true..man when TWD character dies I feel sad/angry or whatever, but I feel something..deaths in FTWD make me feel nothing, they started whole series very slow and it lacked character development as you said..except Nick, I feel like they pushed him a lot, and he's the only character you feel for..

I utterly dislike Madison and Travis, very unlikable character.. I can't wait till they die.

And yeah, Pilot episode was creppy, and I liked it a lot..who knows maybe the show will get better, we're still in 2nd season..
                        If you remember, 2nd season of TWD was also very slow and boring, at least to me, and then it got more and more interesting as the seasons went by..

I read lots of hate comments towards Chris, but I like his character, he's different than usual.. He's nutts, I mean he pulled knife on Madison, lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          thats real $$$$$$
                          Hope so.. Like 3 more years at least to start gaining cash

Comment

Working...
                          X